Children’s learning along with an element of entertainment in the process is a challenging task for the tutors. Kids learn more if they are being taught in an enjoyable environment. Keeping in mind these things we have developed 500+ Trivia questions for kids which will definitely increase the knowledge of the kid as well as he/she will enjoy doing these exercises.
These trivia questions cover a variety of topics such as animal trivia questions for kids, disney trivia questions for kids, kids movie trivia questions and many more categories are included. The questions are very simple and at the same time informative. So, let’s start the quiz and not only boost your knowledge but also enjoy it.
Trivia Questions For Kids
1. Who is known as the father of computers?
2. The study of weather is known as what?
3. Which is the hottest planet in the solar system?
4. Tea is the invention of which country?
5. Which human’s organ has four chambers?
6. What is the largest human organ?
7. Which is the largest continent in the world?
8. According to the area, which is the largest state of the U.S?
9. Which is the largest desert in the world?
10. Name the longest river in the world?
11. Taj Mahal is in which city of India?
12. What is a female donkey called?
13. Which animal/insect has five eyes?
14. Which animal is a good luck symbol in Europe?
15. When did the first FIFA World Cup happen?
16. Which country won the first FIFA World Cup?
17. When did the first iPhone model was released?
18. Which country played in every FIFA World Cup?
19. What is the national game of the United States?
20. Which country hosted the Olympics Games 2008?
21. Who is known as the godfather of modern football?
22. How many rings are there in the Olympic Games symbol?
23. Ice hockey is the national sport of which country?
24. Queen’s Park is the oldest club in which country?
25. Which country won the last football world cup?
26. Who is famous as the King of Golf?
27. The Olympic Games originated in which country?
28. Which animal cannot stick its tongue out and cannot chew?
29. The sport tennis originated from which country?
30. What does ‘http’ stand for?
Want to read more? try this: https://triviaquestionforkids.com/kids-general-knowledge-questions-and-answers/
Animal Trivia Questions For Kids
During childhood kids love to play with pets, cats and dogs are the common pets childerns loves to play with. Kids also love to play with butterflies, rabits and cows. Especially when child visits at zoo they are curious to play with elephants and monkeys. By focusing on all these things we collect some amazing informations about animals which we converted into trivia’s.
31. Which is the fastest animal on earth?
32. Are butterflies birds or insects?
33. What is a female elephant called?
34. Which animal is born blind?
35. Which animal can go up stairs but cannot down them?
36. How many legs does a spider have?
37. Which is the tallest animal in the world?
38. Which animal is more intelligent?
39. Baby rabbits are called what?
40. What is the average lifespan of Amur Leopard?
41. Which animal has the best hearing in the world?
42. How much is the weight of a blue whale calf at birth?
43. Which is the only mammal that can’t jump?
44. What is the average weight of a brown bear?
45. Which animal takes the longest nap of almost three years?
46. For how long young chimpanzees spend at their mother’s sides?
47. Which is the smallest fox of all the world’s foxes?
48. What is the average size of Fennec Fox?
49. What is the main food of Panda?
50. How many eyes does a crab have?
51. Hippopotamus spends most of their time in what?
52. Which is the largest cat of South America’s big cats?
53. Name one of the first birds to lay eggs in spring?
54. What is the size of an American Goldfinch?
55. Which is the fastest bird in the world?
56. Which bird has been the national symbol of the United States since 1782?
57. Which is the slowest animal on earth?
58. Which animal has four hearts?
59. What is a female deer called?
60. Which animal’s heart is in the head?
Disney Trivia Questions For Kids
Disney studio which was developed by Disney, is very famous for animated movies, especially for kids related movies. Since 1930 they produce amazing and incredible movies i,e The Lion Kings, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, The Prince and the Frog, Pocahontas, Frozen are few of them. The famous cartoon character Disney is also designed by Walt Disney.
61. When was Disneyland California built?
62. Who voiced Donald Duck in Walt Disney Animated Classics?
63. What was Disney’s first creation?
64. Who is credited as the Disney princess with least lines?
65. How many daughters King Triton had?
66. Who was Walt’s favorite character?
67. What was Disney’s first animated film?
68. What was the name of Cinderella’s evil sisters?
69. What Alladin did after stealing the loaf of bread?
70. What were the names of all seven dwarfs?
71. What was the name of Maleficent’s pet crow?
72. Who was the first actor nominated for Golden Globe for voicing a Disney character?
73. Della Duck is the sister of which famous Disney character?
74. Who was Mickey’s teacher in ‘Fantasia’?
75. In which year the film Pocahontas released?
76. Who is the hairiest Disney character?
77. Who voiced Sully in Monsters Inc?
78. How many hairs Sully has?
79. Who played the original Tinkerbell?
80. Who voiced Ursula in “The Little Mermaid”?
81. Who designed the character ‘ The Beast’?
82. From how many animal’s look the character was created?
83. Who voiced Maui in Moana?
84. When the ‘Toy Story’ premiered at the El Capitan Theater?
85. What was the name of the snake in ‘The Jungle Book’?
86. How many eggs does Gaston eat every morning to get strong?
87. In which year Mickey Mouse first appeared in a short film?
88. Who suggested the name Mickey for the mouse?
89. Who is the only Disney princess that isn’t a teenager?
90. Which only Disney princess has a tattoo?
Kids Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
Due to the high viewer of kids movies, this sector became an industry now. Many big studios working only on kid related movies. Some kids movies break certian records in Hollywood industry. Toy story 4, Frozen 2 and some other movies do lot of business in 2019. Kung Fu Panda series are also one of the best kid movie series of all time.
91. What was Andy’s favorite toy in the ‘Toy Story’?
92. To whom Ariel marries in the little Mermaid?
93. Smee is associated with which movie?
94. Name the two sisters in the movie ‘Frozen’?
95. Where did Aladdin and Jasmine meet for the first time in the movie ‘Aladdin’?
96. In the film ‘The Secrets of NIMH’, what does NIMH stand for?
97. What was Flounder in the movie ‘The Little Mermaid’?
98. What was Eliza’s special secret?
99. Who was turned to a cat in the show ‘Sabrina the Teenage Witch’ and can’t change back?
100. Who was the supreme ruler of the playground ib ‘Recess’?
101. Who voiced Sonic the Hedgehog in the film ‘Wreck it Ralph’?
102. Which Disney film is about a young king Arthur and his tutor Merlin?
103. In which year the film was released?
104. How many fairies were there in the film ‘Sleeping Beauty’?
105. What were the dress colors of those fairies?
106. In which year the animated film ‘Despicable Me’ was released?
107. What was the name of the kingdom in the film ‘Frozen’?
108. Who voiced Shrek in the most profitable film ’Shrek’?
109. How many sequels of the movie ‘Shrek’ was created?
110. Which movie was the number one hit in the U.K in 1979?
General Knowledge Trivia For Kids
111. What was the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
112. What is the atomic sign of potassium?
113. What is the currency of Canada?
114. Which animal’s group is known as Herd?
115. Benjamin Franklin is famous for which invention?
116. In which country is the Statue of Liberty located?
117. Which is the largest country in the world by area?
118. Which is the most famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci?
119. How many permanent teeth a human being has?
120. Who created the adventurous ‘Sherlock Holmes’?
121. What is the capital of Russia?
122. How many colors are there in the flag of France?
123. What is known as the fear of spiders?
124. Which country gave the Statue of Liberty as a gift to the United States?
125. Which is one of the fattest organs of the human body?
Kids Trivia Quiz
126. Which is the birthplace of democracy?
127. In which galaxy Earth is located?
128. What is the nickname of the planet Mars?
129. Who is the captain of Lost boys, a group of young boys in Neverland?
130. When the search engine Google was launched?
131. Which state of the U.S is famous for Hollywood?
132. Which is the most spoken language in the world?
133. What a female deer is known as?
134. Which animal is symbolized as wisdom?
135. How many milligrams are there in a gram?
136. Which country is known as the homeland of Kangaroos?
137. What is a feminine of horse known as?
138. What is the opposite of selfish?
139. How many years make a millennium?
140. How many sides a hexagon has?
Easy Trivia Questions And Answers
141. Who was the first president of the United States?
142. What are the three colors in the U.S flag?
143. Which is the tallest animal in the world?
144. What thing is used to tie something?
145. Which place is considered as the happiest place on Earth?
146. In which ocean Titanic sank?
147. Which is the smallest country in the world?
148. Who were the first human beings created?
149. What was invented by Alexander Graham Bell?
150. What are the four Cardinal Directions?
151. Which process converts liquid water into gas?
152. What does love mean in tennis?
153. Which is the hardest natural mineral?
154. Who discovered America?
155. At which place do you find a lot of animals?
Kid Jeopardy Questions
156. What is there in the center of Canada’s flag?
157. What was the largest empire in history?
158. What are the three countries of Great Britain?
159. Who was the first U.S president who lived in the White House?
160. Which is the oldest art museum in the U.S?
161. bWhich is the loudest instrument in the world?
162. Which is the largest city of Germany?
163. What is the scientific formula for water?
164. In which country ‘Taj Mahal’ is located?
165. Which part of the human’s eye is called Sclera?
166. Which food is a good source of protein?
167. What gives color to the leaves of the plant?
168. Where is the office of the president of the United States?
169. Which tool is used to break a rock?
170. How many gold medals has Michael Phelps won at the Olympics Games in 2008?
171. Which is the most consumed fruit in the world?
172. Where the biggest spider, tarantula lives?
173. Who was the 44th president of the United States?
174. Which is the largest tower in the world?
175. In which country Burj Khalifa is located?
read more Jeopardy trivia questions for kids
World Trivia For Kids
176. How many seconds are there in a year?
177. What percent of total oxygen you breath is used by the brain?
178. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
179. What is the eyes color of all newborn babies?
180. How many times on average people fart in a day?
181. What does ‘www’ stand for on the internet?
182. How early televisions were displayed?
183. Which is the most traded currency in the world?
184. Which country first used paper money?
185. When were remote controls for television invented?
186. How many insects does a bat eat in a night?
187. What is the shape of a goat’s eye-pupil?
188. In which position a female giraffe gives birth?
189. Which animal never closes its eyes?
190. At what distance, a lion’s roar can be heard?
Here are some more fun trivia questions for kids. These will let you know about the movies which you saw at this age. Do you remember the name of the monkey in the movie Aladdin? Did you see the movie ‘The Lion King’? Want to know informations about these movie then move on to the Fun Kids Movie Trivia Questions and Answers and Interesting Quiz for kids.
Fun Kid Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
191. What is the name of the monkey in the movie Aladdin?
192. Who provided the vocal effects of Abu?
193. When the movie ‘The Lion King’ was released?
194. What was the name of the princess in the film ‘Frozen’?
195. Who directed the movie ‘Aladdin’?
196. Ursula is a character of which movie?
197. What was the name of the little mermaid in the film?
198. What was the age of Cinderella?
199. What was the title song of the film ‘Sleeping Beauty’?
200. Is Andy part of the movie ‘Toy Story 4’?
201. Who created the movie ‘Peter Pan’?
202. What was the name of Tinkerbell’s twin sister?
203. When Peter Pan released in the United Kingdom?
204. How old was Peter Pan in the 2003 movie?
205. Who sang the song ‘Poker Face’?
Pop Culture Trivia For Kids
206. When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got separated?
207. Which country hosted the Olympic Games in 2016?
208. Who created the American television sitcom?
209. Who was the first Disney princess?
210. When the film White Christmas released?
211. What is the name of the first Harry Potter book?
212. Which movie won the Academy Award for Best Picture 2020?
213. When the first Academy Awards were held?
214. Where the first McDonald’s restaurant opened?
215. Who is the current owner of McDonalds?
216. Which countries have no official language?
217. How many strings a violin has?
218. How many oceans are there in the world?
219. Which tree is used to produce rubber?
220. Which is the highest mountain in the world?
221. Which disney princess sings the most?
222. Wellington is the capital of which country?
223. Which organ produces blood in the human body?[/su_spoiler] [/su_accordion]
224. Is yellow a primary color?
225. Which is the largest mall in the world?
The decade of 90s was very special to the kids because so many things especially in the entertainment happened in this decade for the kids. The Internet went mainstream, pop music started, swimming and skateboarding were introduced and much more. Japan created the Tamagotchi, a famous gadget in the 1990s. Explore the decade more through these 90s Kids Trivia questions.
90s Kids Trivia
226. Who were in the group of the Spice Girls?
227. Which country created the Tamagotchi?
228. The American brand ‘LA Gear’ produces which product?
229. Who produces the song ‘How Bizarre’?
230. The music group OMC stands for what?
231. When the term ‘Neo Soul’ was coined in the music industry?
232. What was the most famous beverage in the 1990s?
233. What was the original and full name of Fatboy Slim?
234. Who was there in the hip hop duo ‘Kris Kross’?
235. Which famous American television program broadcasted on September 14, 1998?
236. What was the origin of the band ‘Boyzone’?
237. Name any popular children game of early 1990s?
238. How many seasons were there of the American sitcom ‘Family Matters’?
239. When the show ‘Boy Meets World’ aired on television?
240. How many episodes of the show were there?
Car Trivia For Kids
241. Which year is considered to be the birth of the modern car?
242. Which modern automobile was built in the year 1886?
243. Around how many cars are there on the earth?
244. Which country has the most number of cars in the world?
245. Which country is the leading manufacturer of cars?
246. Who invented the first effective windshield wiper?
247. What does Murcielago mean in Spanish?
248. About how many parts a single car has?
249. Which is the fastest car in the world?
250. Which state has the worst traffic in the United States?
251. Who constructed the first known automobile?
252. On average about how many cars are produced each day?
253. Among men and women who die more in car accidents?
254. Who introduced the first car radio?
255. When the first speeding tickets were issued?
Want some more fun? try this Trivia quizzes
Toddler Trivia Questions And Answers
256. What does child development refer to?
257. What percent of baby’s vocalizations are responded to by the parents?
258. How many stages are there in the development of language of a child?
259. Which taste a baby can’t recognize till four months?
260. At which age a child learns to pump on a swing?
261. When a child starts to organize information in their memory?
262. In Medieval Europe what was used to treat babies’ illness?[/su_spoiler] [/su_accordion]
263. How many bones a newborn baby has?
264. Potty-training takes how much time?
265. During which stage of development a child’s brain develops faster?
266. At which age a child normally starts walking?
267. Which babies develop the use of language in the best way?
268. In which tense a child’s parent should talk?
269. Which method is useful for a child’s language development?
270. Which disorder is associated with a delay in speaking?
Nutrition Trivia For Kids
271. How hunger affects the academic performance of a child?
272. Which food at breakfast provides more protein?
273. What you should eat to stay healthy?
274. How often should you eat french fries for a healthy life?
275. Which are the most healthy snacks?
276. How much veggies and fruits should take a day?
277. What is the best source of calcium?
278. Which fruit helps in digestion?
279. How much water should you drink a day?
280. What are the best sources of iron?
read some black hisory quiz here
Weather Trivia For Kids
281. Among sunlight, wind and temperature which doesn’t matter for weather?
282. The force on a surface by the weight of air is called what?
283. The amount of water vapours in the atmosphere is called?
284. What is the climate?
285. The land closer to the equator is more warm or cold?
286. The process which converts gas into liquid is called?
287. Which is the world’s largest source of freshwater?
288. Why do seasonal changes occur?
289. Do mountains affect weather and climate?
290. What is the average size of a raindrop?
Art quiz for kids
291. Who painted the ‘Woman in an Armchair’?
292. When the famous painting ‘Three Flags’ was painted?
293. What is pointillism in arts?
294. Who painted ‘Starry Night’?
295. Who is often called the first of the modern artists?
296. What are the main themes of Edvard Munch’s paintings?
297. What are the primary colors?
298. Are sculptures two-dimensional or three-dimensional art?
299. What artists do before creating artwork?
300. For shading what tools are used by an artist?
Free Trivia Questions For Kids
301. Where the sea of tranquility is found?
302. Which is the largest freshwater lake?
303. How many continents are there in the world?
304. Which famous river is in London?
305. Which is the fourth planet from the sun?
306. What is the capital of Spain?
307. What is the nickname of the United States?
308. How many points does a snowflake have?
309. Which football player’s nickname is ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
310. Roberto Baggio belongs to which country?
Children’s Book Trivia Questions
311. Who is the author of ‘The Hunger Games’?
312. Who destroyed the first version of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?
313. Which is the first in the Mr. Men series?
314. What was the first children’s book by Dr. Seuss?
315. What was the first children’s book on the New York Times bestseller list?
316. Which was the only Latin book to have made the New York Times bestseller list?
317. What was the title of the first Harry Potter book translated into the Latin language?
318. Who is the author of ‘Goosebumps’?
319. What was the first children’s fantasy book?
320. What was the name of ‘Tinker Bell’ in the first draft of Peter Pan?
Candies and chocolates are favorite of all kids. Some kids might be very curious to know about the process of manufacturing of the candies and to know the histories of candies. So, here is a chance for those kids to explore their knowledge about candies and chocolates. Move on to the Candy Trivia for Kids and Chocolate Quiz for Kids.
Candy Trivia For Kids
321. Which is the first cup of candy in America?
322. What is in the center of a Boyer Mallo Cup?
323. When the first Necco Wafers was produced?
324. What does NECCO stand for?
325. Which company produced the Bit-O-Honey candy?
326. How many pieces of candy bars are wrapped in a bit-o-honey?
327. How many calories are there in a single Peeps marshmallow chick?
328. When did Ferrero begin its first industrial sale production?
329. What was the former name of Jelly Belly Candy Company?
330. Who created the first mass-produced candy bar?
Current Events Trivia For Kids
331. Who is the current president of the United States?
332. Who won the 2020 Pritzker Prize?
333. In which profession they won the prize?
334. What was the age of James Lipton when he died?
335. Who is the current prime minister of Canada (2020)?
336. Which country will host the Summer Olympics Games 2020?
337. The Expo 2020 is hosted by which country?
338. Which animal’s eye is bigger than its brain?
339. Which is the largest living organism on earth?
340. Which animal’s milk is pink?
Best Trivia For Kids
341. Which children’s book won the award of the Newbery Medal?
342. What is an orbit?
343. Which peninsula separates the North and Baltic seas?
344. Who organized the original musical event ‘Live Aid’?
345. Who introduced Pasta to Italy?
346. Which is the forever young animal?
347. Which animal sleeps the most?
348. Who painted Mona Lisa?
349. What is the largest island in the world?
350. Which is the largest continent by area?
Knowledge Quiz For Kids
351. Which is the largest museum in the world?
352. In which country the largest and most visited museum ‘Louvre’ is located?
353. Which is the most populous country in the world?
354. Which is the only carbon-negative country in the world?
355. How much is the population of California?
356. How many days are in a leap year?
357. What geologist studies?
358. What grows into a frog?
359. Which is the most populous country in the world?
360. Justin Bieber belonged to which country?
Good Trivia For Kids
361. Who were the original members of the band ‘The Beatles’?
362. Which disease is caused due to Vitamin D deficiency especially in children?
363. Which is an all-time hit album of Michael Jackson?
364. What are the colors of the rings in the Olympic symbol?
365. Which is the second closest planet to the sun?
366. Which force allows things to fall?
367. Which sea creator has eight legs?
368. How many brothers and sisters Joseph had?
369. How many colors a rainbow has?
370. What is the synonym of fast?
372. What is the toughest tongue twister in the English language?
373. What are the longest one-syllable words in the English language?
374. ‘GPS’ stands for cell phones?
375. What is the full and original name of Los Angeles?
376. Which is the shortest war in history?
Some true false trivia for kids if you are new must try it
377. How much was the time period of this war?
378. How much energy does the brain use to think?
379. Which is the smallest country in the world?
380. What was the first food eaten by astronauts in space?
Trivia For Elementary Kids
381. How much protein should intake?
382. Large amounts of protein effect which part of your body?
383. What are the best sources of vitamin D?
384. How many calories are in one cup of raw spinach?
385. Banana is a source of which minerals?
386. Why are clouds white?
387. How many seasons are there?
388. In which season farmers harvest their crops?
389. Which season has the lowest temperature?
390. What are the two main units of measuring temperature?
Quick Quiz For Kids
391. Which animal cannot walk backward?
392. Which insect makes honey?
393. How many bones sharks have?
394. Which is the largest mammal in the world?
395. Name the animal which could look up into the sky?
396. Which is the only fish that can blink with both eyes?
397. How many muscles are there in a cat's ear?
Fortnite Quiz For Kids
398. What was the best way to tell someone about having a crush in the 90s?
399. Who directed the comedy film ‘Be Kind Rewind’?
400. What does AIM stand for in computers?
401. Name a fortune teller game of the 1990s?
402. Which candy is known as the fresh maker candy?
403. Which is the best selling car of all time?
404. Which is the most expensive street-legal car?
405. How many car tires are discarded every year?
406. What does BMW stand for?
407. What plays a major role in car accidents in the United States?
Technology Quiz For Kids
408. Which instrument is used to measure the air pressure?
409. Which weather instrument is used to measure wind speed?
410. Thin clouds that are very high in the sky are called what?
411. What does precipitation mean in the weather?
Some Christmis trivia for kids (for new generation)
412. A person who studies weather is called what?
413. Which is the heaviest spider in the world?
414. From which country apricot originated?
415. Which country used cocoa beans as a mode of payment for goods and services?
416. Name the eight planets in the solar system?
417. How many floors are there at the Burj Khalifa?
Interesting Quiz For Kids
418. Which animal’s tail is as long as its entire body?
419. Which two animals can sleep while standing?
420. Which animal lays the biggest egg in the world?
421. What is the average lifespan of a housefly?
422. How many stomachs a sheep have?
423. Which country first made the use of paper money?
424. In which country Vatican City is?
425. Ascorbic Acid is the name of which Vitamin?
426. When Abraham Lincoln died?
427. From which country the game Badminton started?
Water Quiz For Kids
428. What travels faster through water sound or air?
429. What is the scientific formula of water?
430. Water has how many states?
431. How much of earth is covered with water?
432. In which process vapors convert into liquid water?
433. What percent of the total earth’s water is freshwater?
434. At which temperature water freeze?
435. What percent of the human body is water?
436. Which two elements make water?
437. What is the boiling temperature of the water?
English Quiz Questions For Kids
438. What is the synonym of casual?
439. Is the word ‘easily’ an adjective or adverb?
440. Which letter of a sentence must be in capital letters?
441. What is the basic structure of a positive sentence?
442. Do adjectives come before or after a noun?
443. Which word is modified by an adverb?
444. What are the indefinite articles?
445. A Phrase consists of how many words?
446. What is an auxiliary verb?
447. Is ‘fatherly’ an adjective or adverb?
Country Quiz For Kids
448. What is the capital of Peru?
449. Which country has two capitals?
450. How many countries in the world have no active military force?
451. In terms of nominal GDP which country has the largest economy?
452. Which is the number one country for having the best food?
453. What is the most famous food in the United States?
454. Which country introduced the Cheese burger?
455. Name some traditional food of China?
456. What is the national flower of China?
457. Which is the national tree of Pakistan?
Chocolate Quiz For Kids
458. Who were the first people to use chocolate?
459. Which is the healthiest chocolate?
460. In which country at one-time chocolate was used to treat broken hearts?
461. Which form of chocolate has more caffeine dark or milk?
462. Which ingredient is not in white chocolate which makes it white?
463. Which country consumes more chocolate?
464. On which festivals people buy most chocolates?
465. Chocolate is associated with what?
Spring Quiz For Kids
466. Which season is succeeding in winter?
467. Which months are considered as spring?
468. On the first day of Spring, where is the sun?
469. What is called when day and night are in equal length?
470. Which bird symbolizes the arrival of Spring in the United States?
471. In which state the Grapefruit League is held in the Spring?
472. Which flower is used to celebrate the arrival of spring in Japan?
Earth Day Trivia For Kids
473. Worldwide earth day celebrate on which day?
474. What is the basic cause of earth day celebration?
475. The earth day event initiated in which year?
476. The Paris Agreement was a landmark agreement. Do you know in which year this agreement was signed and how many countries signed this agreement?
477. For the very first time in 1969 who proposed the earth day in UNESCO conference in San Francisco?
478. The 1st earth day event focuses on which country?
479. Some communities and countries celebrate earth week. This statement true or not?
480. March for science first occurred on 2017 earth day. Is it true?
481. On what date the ship containing more than three million gallons oil blew out at the coast of Santa Barbara? And as a result how much marine life is damaged?
482. Environment Rights Day was celebrated on which day?
Nature Quiz For Kids
483. The Great Barrier Reef system in the world's largest reef system in the world, true or false?
484. Which type of mosquitoes bite people? Male or female?
485. Earth Day is celebrated on 30 March. Is this statement true?
486. Which sea is 8.6 times more salty than the ocean?
487. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle (3 R’s) are terms of which process?
488. The horn of a rhinoceros is made of what?
489. Uluru is another name of what?
490. Deforestation means what?
491. Do you know the name of the largest planet in the solar system?
492. One pound contains how many ounces?
Quiz For All Ages
493. The famous character Mickey Mouse is the mascot of which company?
494. Who created the Mickey Mouse and in which year?
495. Mickey Mouse first appeared in which animated movie?
496. Batman is a fictional superhero of which American comic books. Who published that book?
497. Which two artists created the fiction character, Batman?
498. The fictional superhero Batman first appeared in which comic book?
499. What is the secret identity of Batman?
500. The fiction hero Batman operates in which fictional city?
Read some facts about springs
501. Patrick Star is a fictional character of which American television series?
502. Do you know the background voice of Patrick Star?
Daily Trivia For Kids
503. Hamburgers usually contain beef or not?
504. The term Hamburger derived from what?
505. “Pizzettas” this word is normally used for what type of pizza?
506. The term Pizza was first used in which century?
507. Modern pizza was invented in Naples Italy, is it true?
508. In earlier ages the flatbread was often topped up with what type of ingredients?
509. True or false: In the late 19th century the Italian immigrants brought Pizza to the United States.
510. The famous American 3D animated movie Frozen 2 released in which year?
511. Which studio produced the animated movie Frozen?
512. The first sequel of the movie frozen was released in which year?
Kids Xmas Quiz
513. Who created the character Patrick Star?
514. The character Patrick Star first appeared in which series and on which year?
515. Patrick Star shape is similar to which fish?
516. What is the most significant character trait of Patrick Star?
517. Who is the best friend of Patrick Star?
518. Who was the producer of the movie Frozen?
Children's Tv Quiz Questions
519. What other activities are normally held on earth day?
520. Hexagons have how many sides?
521. What is the scientific formula of water?
522. Which vowel has a different row from all other vowels in a computer keyboard?
523. The planet Mars is also known as what?
524. From all over the United States how many universities, colleges and schools celebrate the first Earth Day?
525. According to Denis Hayes, what day is the largest secular holiday in the world?
526. Who is the inventor of this famous quote “The Earth is what we all have in common.”?
527. Who wrote this famous line “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”?
528. What is the most common activity on earth day?
Pirate trivia for kids
529. Who invented the stereotypical pirate accent first time?
530. Disney produce a famous movie which was related to pirates, do you remember the name of that movie?
531. Do you know why pirates wear patches?
532. Do you know the name of first American female pirate?
533. Rachel Wall hanged due to robbery, what was her age at that time?
534. What thing just like a gold or silver for pirates?
535. True or false: Pirate ships often had bands and theaters for entertainment purpose.
Plant quiz for kids
536. Botany means the study of what?
537. Photosynthesis is basically the process of what?
538. If perfect environment given to bamboo how much cm bamboo can grow in 1 day?
Do you love football? if yes then try these trivia's Football Trivia for Kids
539. What is the name of the process in which pollen move from the anthers to the stigma of a flower?
540. Who came to the earth first human or plants?
541. True or false: Corn has the highest level of production worldwide.
542. The word Vine is normally use for what type of plant?
543. Do you know the color of algae?
544. Do you know the common agents of pollination?