Trivia questions are the best source of learning things in an interesting yet informative way, especially for the kids. So, here is a chance for you to get your kids involved in this entertaining learning process. It will provide you with simple but important information about different topics (movies, history, geography, etc.) in the easiest way. Hence, these 100+ fun family trivia questions give you a chance to teach the amazing facts your kids must know. this article contains some kid jeopardy questions also, which you can find at the end of this article. so lets read the quiz questions for kids now.
Fun Family Trivia Questions
1. Who is credited as the world’s fastest talker?
2. What percent of the world’s conversation is gossip?
3. What is the condition known in which the pituitary gland doesn’t make enough of certain hormones?
4. In tennis the word ‘love’ was used in which sense?
5. What is the average height of men in the United States?
6. What is the average life expectancy of females all over the world?
7. What is the main cause of death in the United States?
8. What is the capital of Italy?
9. Which country invented the transport rickshaw?
10. What is the color of Tinkerbell’s dress?
11. Who directed the film ‘Beauty and the Beast?
12. Who created the World Wide Web?
13. How many minutes are there in three hours?
14. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge?
15. The Statue of Liberty is a gift from which country?
16. Which is the largest National Park in the world?
17. Where is the Zion Canyon?
18. Which is the largest monument in the United States?
19. What is Turkey’s largest city?
20. What is travertine?
21. Which country bridges the continents Europe and Asia?
22. In which country goods are sold from boats at a floating market?
23. Which is the traditional flower of Buddhism?
24. What is the biggest export of Colombia?
25. Where Giant Pandas live?
These are a collection of some trivia questions related to movies mostly watched by kids. The movies include Monster Inc., Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Jungle Book and much more. It would be fun for you to go through with these fun kid movie trivia questions and answers.
Fun Kid Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
26. In which year the original work of the film series ‘Cars’ started?
27. Who voiced Nemo in the film ‘Finding Nemo’?
28. The Disney princess Tiana belonged to which film?
29. Who produced the American comedy film ‘Monsters Inc.’?
30. How is the physical appearance of Sulley in Monster Inc.?
31. Who was responsible for creating Narnia in the film ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’?
32. What was the name of Woody;s horse in ‘Toy Story 2’?
33. What is the color of Lorax in ‘The Lorax’?
34. In which film the alien becomes a friend of a young boy?
35. In which movie the fictional character ‘Belle’ appeared?
36. When the movie ‘The Jungle Book’ was released?
37. Who composed the music of ‘The Polar Express’?
38. Which vehicle was the polar express in the movie?
39. Which animal was Melman in the film ‘Madagascar’?
40. Who voiced Koda in the film ‘Brother Bear’?
41. Who directed the film ‘The Lion King (2019)’?
42. The sisters Anna and Elsa belonged to which film?
43. How many sequels of the film ‘Ice Age’ were produced?
44. Who voiced Diego in the film ‘Ice Age (2002)’?
45. What was the name of the Woolly mammoth in all Ice Age films?
Trivia Questions For High School Students
46. Bogota is the capital of which country?
47. In which states of the U.S is the Everglades National Park?
48. Who is the secretary of defence of the United States?
49. What was the Marshall Plan?
50. When did the program was enacted?
51. The cold war was among which two countries?
52. When did the cold war start and end?
53. Kigali is the capital of which country?
54. Who sang the song ‘Tiny Dancer’?
55. Who wrote the Articles of Confederation?
56. How many articles are there in the Articles of Confederation?
57. Which football player has the most super bowl rings?
58. How many trophies Cristiano Renaldo has won in his career?
59. At which rate does rain fall?
60. Which is the world’s largest snake?
61. Which is the world’s lowest point below sea level?
62. Who was the female athlete of the year 2018?
63. Which is the shortest day of a year?
64. Which is the deepest cave in the world?
65. What is the FIFA code for South Korea?
Pop Culture Trivia For Kids
Moreover, these pop culture trivia questions will let you know about some more movies and awards and musical bands etc. These are for the kids who want to get in touch with the media and almost every child in this modern world are curious to know about the T.V and film series and the characters. Along with these, you can get to know about some interesting kids jeopardy questions.
66. Which animals are in ‘Over the Hedge’?
67. What was the name of the squirrel in the film?
68. Who was the winner of the show ‘The Voice’ in 2019?
69. What was the name of the kingdom where Rapunzle lives in ‘Tangled’?
70. What type of film ‘The Skeleton Key’ was?
71. Who created the television series ‘Secret Life of the American Teenagers’?
72. What was the name of Amy’s boyfriend in the series?
73. What is the most famous album of DJ Colette?
74. When did Colette start DJing?
75. Which country has the highest life expectancy in 2019?
76. Who wrote the story of the movie ‘Hangover’?
77. When the film was released?
78. What is the name of the daughter of famous celebrities Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden?
79. What was the name of Chris’s girlfriend in ‘Get Out’?
80. Who won the best actor Academy Award in 2018?
81. In which fictional country the film ‘Black Panther’ set in?
82. Who played the role of Mia Thermopolis in ‘Princess Diaries’?
83. What was the role of Larry Miller in the movie?
84. Which type of show is ‘Even Steven’?
85. How many seasons of the series was produced?
86. What was the favourite yogurt flavor of Pam in ‘The Office’?
87. Who created the animated sitcom show ‘Rick and Monty’?
88. What was the job of Beth Smith?
89. When the American film “Back to the Future” was released?
90. Who are the writers of the film?
Kid Jeopardy Questions
91. Which baseball player is nicknamed as Pronk?
92. Who created the painting ‘The Scream’?
93. What does the word ‘Hosanna’ mean?
94. What is the function of Sepals of a flower?
95. Which energy is required for photosynthesis?
96. Who was the first animated superhero?
97. Which movie is about a family of undercover superheroes?
98. When the film ‘Baby’s Day Out’ was released?
99. Who played the baby in the movie ‘Baby’s Day Out’?
100. What was the age of the kid in the film ‘Home Alone’?
101. Which is the largest and deepest ocean in the world?
102. Which is the largest U.S state?
103. Which is the largest human organ?
104. Which is the hottest desert in the world?
105. Who is the most famous English play writer?
want to read more trivia questions about sports, science and all other categories? click here
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.