These trivia include questions related to history. Random history as well as the history of the US too. Kids can easily read and increase their information about it. Easy wording and knowledgeable history mention in this. Hopefully, this can be helpful to enhance your knowledge.
History is the most important topic especially for a kid, A kid must be aware of their living country history as well as the history of the globe. The first portion of this quiz segment related to the USA history, which is cover by some basic and simple questions, and some hard and important questions are included.
In the second section, you will find some amazing questions related to world history, wars history, and some other random history questions, which is very easy and understandable for kids. So let’s move on to the history trivia for kids.
History trivia for kids
1. Who is considered to be the father of history?
2. From which language the word history derives?
3. Greek word ‘Historia’ means?
4. Who are historians?
5. Who was the first emperor of the Roman Empire?
6. Augustus Caesar was the nephew of?
7. Who was Caligula?
8. The real name of Caligula was?
9. Who was known as one of the Five good emperors?
10. The fifth emperor of the Roman Empire was?
11. The most famous river in ancient Egypt is?
12. According to Egyptian culture which people were considered to be very powerful?
13. Buddhism was first brought to which country?
14. What was one of the greatest event in European history?
15. Who was Cleopatra?
American history trivia questions for kids
16. When was the history of America started?
17. Who discovered America?
18. When was Columbus started the European colonization of the Americans?
19. Who was the first president of America?
20. Who was Washington’s chief advisor?
21. Armed conflict began in which year?
22. When was the second and final war with Britain began?
23. What was the population of America in 1790?
24. The American colonists officially declared independence from England in?
25. Name some most well-known leaders of America?
26. Who is considered to be the first American due to its leadership?
27. Who was Edward Everett?
28. The second-largest religion of America is?
29. Name two political parties of America?
30. Who was one of the noblest leaders in Native American history?
World history trivia questions for kids
31. Who was Rashid al-Din Fadhl-Allah Hamadani?
32. In 600’s AD, Zen Buddhism became the primary form of Buddhist practice under which Dynasty?
33. Who was Bai Juyi?
34. The old kingdom of ancient Egypt lasted?
35. World War I began on?
36. When has America joined World War I?
37. How many soldiers died in World War I?
38. When was the evolutionary war of American began?
39. Which is considered to be the biggest war in the global history?
40. When was World War II begins?
41. This war ended in?
42. How many countries involved in this war?
43. This war began when?
44. What is the full name of Queen Cleopatra?
45. Zen Buddhism is a religious practice. What is the meaning of Zen?
Easy world history trivia questions for kids
46. How many kingdoms of ancient Egypt was divided?
47. Name that 3 major kingdoms of ancient Egypt?
48. Who were Minoans and Mycenaean?
49. Who was Lonians?
50. How many years did Cleopatra reign the kingdom?
51. The most effective gas which is used in World War I was?
52. Which emperor of China turned against Buddhism?
53. Who was the 40th president of the US and originally a Hollywood actress?
54. Which was the first flower to regrow in the area of Hiroshima after the atomic bomb dropped?
55. The Empire of Ancient Egypt started to become weak around?
56. In 336 BC, who was the Great became ruler and King of Macedon?
57. What is Plymouth, Massachusetts?
58. Which is the oldest church in one of the original thirteen colonies of America?
59. What is land bridge?
60. Who are Shamans?
Random history questions for kids
61. Who was the first female African American to be the country secretary serving under President G.W.Bush?
62. Which was the first country to send citizens to live in Europe? When did Europe begin to establish?
63. Cleopatra had a relationship with a famous Roman ruler. Name?
64. Which 2 countries were neutral during World War II?
65. The Old Kingdom of ancient Egypt lasted from around?
66. Greeks were polytheistic or monotheistic?
67. Which was the oldest Church built in New York?
68. Who was the leader of Nazi Germany?
69. The first bomb was dropped on Hiroshima on?
70. The second bomb was dropped on Nagasaki on?
71. Who was one of the first Nez Perce to convert to Christianity?
72. Who invented the printing press around 1400?
73. Renaissance period was?
74. When was the Roman came to Egypt?
75. Who was the king of Gods?
Try this post also: 80+ Fun trivia questions for kids [Funny quiz for kids]
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.