150+ Science trivia questions
This science trivia includes questions and some interesting facts about general science. Students may be already read most of the questions in their schools. But this will update your knowledge and refresh your past knowledge too. This trivia can help those who are interested to gather the knowledge related to science and for beginners as well.
Science quiz for kids
1. What is science?
2. From which language the word science comes from?
3. Latin word ‘Scientia’ means?
4. In which era, the earliest roots of science can be traced?
5. Does modern science divide into many branches?
6. Name that major branches of science?
7. Who was the first to attempt to explain natural phenomena?
8. Who plays a significant role in the development of mathematical sciences?
9. Who is the father of medicine?
10. Who is the father of modern science?
11. Who is geologist?
12. Father of Geometry?
13. How many liters of saliva produce each day?
14. Which part of the human body is more active during asleep?
15. What is sound?
Science quiz for class 1
16. Who is the father of biology?
17. Who is the father of physics?
18. Who is the father of chemistry?
19. Fishes are warm-blooded or cold-blooded animals?
20. Which is the largest brain of all vertebrates relative to the size?
21. Frog and toads belong to which class?
22. How many classes of vertebrates are there?
23. Name that 5 classes?
24. Human belongs to which class?
25. The whale is a fish or a mammal?
26. What is the common name of Sodium carbonate?
27. Which chemical do we use for the purification of water?
28. The speed of a sound is?
29. What is botany?
30. What is zoology?
Science quiz for grade 4
31. The term ‘muscle’ comes from?
32. What is ecology?
33. Who is the father of evolution?
34. The largest organ of the human body is?
35. DNA stands for?
36. What is the matter?
37. Name the 12 human body systems?
38. Which organ is responsible for the respiratory system?
39. Which organ is responsible for the nervous system?
40. How many volts of electricity produced by an electric eel?
41. How many old earths is?
42. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
43. Who was the first scientist to be awarded two Nobel Prizes?
44. Are the internet and the world wide web is the same thing?
45. Which is the world’s tallest bridge?
Science quiz for class 2
46. What is the symbol of sodium chloride?
47. RBCs stand for?
48. Who discovered the cell?
49. Mercury is also known as?
50. What is energy?
51. What is an atom?
52. What is the function of the stomach?
53. What is the unit of power?
54. The central part of an atom is?
55. The electron has which charge?
56. Who represented the first atomic model?
57. The principle of displacement was discovered by?
58. Which color is a good reflector of heat?
59. Who represented the law of refraction?
60. Name the colors represented in a rainbow?
Hard science quiz
61. The yellow color is a combination of which 2 colors?
62. What is a brown box?
63. What is the unit of resistance?
64. What are isotopes?
65. Cobalt-60 is used in?
66. Male gametes are called?
67. The reverse process of peristalsis is called?
68. What is ampere (A)?
69. What is the use of fertilizer in agriculture?
70. The atomic number is represented by?
71. Water freezes at which temperature?
72. What us a freezing point?
73. The molecule is the combination of what?
74. What is hypertension?
75. What is phloem?
Science quiz questions and answers for class 5
76. What is a galaxy?
77. The reproductive part of flowering plants is called?
78. Is our solar system is the part of the milky way galaxy?
79. What is speed?
80. Sodium-24 is used to study?
81. What are the blood vessels?
82. How many blood vessels are there?
83. Name the blood vessels?
84. Which blood vessel carries blood away from the heart?
85. Which blood vessels carry blood towards the heart?
86. Which blood vessel is responsible for the transport of materials?
87. Which thing is used to protect houses against short circuits?
88. ELCB stands for?
89. How we can clean the water?
90. What is soft water?
Science trivia quiz
91. Who is the father of nuclear physics?
92. Who is the father of microbiology?
93. Who is the father of computer science?
94. Who is the father of the periodic table?
95. Who is the father of genetics?
96. Who is the father of psychology?
97. Who is the father of nuclear chemistry?
98. Who is the father of surgery?
99. Who is the father of electronics?
100. Who is the father of botany?
101. Who is the father of the telephone?
102. Who is the father of scientific management?
103. Who is the father of the laptop?
104. Who is the father of modern astronomy?
105. Who is the father of the internet?
Interesting science quiz for kids
106. What is the color of liquid oxygen?
107. Air becomes liquid at which temperature?
108. What are the best conductors of heat and electricity?
109. What is dry ice?
110. The human brain contains how much water?
111. Which noble gad is lighter than air?
112. Which part of the nucleus does not carry fire?
113. The first element in the periodic table is?
114. Which is the only element that can stay at room temperature?
115. Fire spreads uphill quickly than downhills why?
116. Which elements do glow in dark?
117. Is it possible to die to drink too much water?
118. What is the composition of chalk?
119. Which is the heaviest metal?
120. Which element is highly inflammable?
Easy science questions.
121. Why frogs don’t drink water?
122. Which is the hardest chemical substance in the human body?
123. Name forms of carbon?
124. Which freezes quickly. Hot water or cold water?
125. Which acid is so corrosive?
126. The surface of Mars is red. Why?
127. Bee’s stings are acidic or alkaline?
128. Wasp stings are alkaline in nature. Is it true?
129. The most abundant element on earth is?
130. The most abundant element of the universe is?
131. Which is the only alphabet that doesn’t come in the periodic table?
132. All parts of the human body can repair themselves except?
133. The red color of blood is due to?
134. What is myopia?
135. Name the senses the human body has?
Science trivia for kids
136. Name three states of matter?
137. Temperature can be measured in scales. Name them?
138. Per year, how many, a human lose their skin cells?
139. Human teeth are as strong as?
140. How many scents a human nose can recognize?
141. Our planet is made up of mostly which elements?
142. Which animal has three hearts?
143. The oldest living tree is in the?
144. The largest organism on the earth is?
145. Can we hear in space?
146. Why leaves are green in color?
147. Air is made up of?
148. What is gravity?
149. How big a bacteria is?
150. What is lubricating oil?
Want to read more interesting and funny stuff? try this 80+ Fun trivia questions for kids [Funny quiz for kids]