This trivia includes questions related to festivity i.e; Christmas. A beautiful day, you guys celebrating each year. Many of you already know some basics information regarding Christmas. But here this trivia is to, first of all, to renew your present knowledge. The second is to update more information into your brain. This first portion includes the introduction of Christmas, some terms related to it, kids have to know about it. Let’s read some best Christmas trivia for kids.
Christmas trivia for kids
1. What is Christmas?
2. What is the aim of this festivity?
3. In which date of the year, we’ll are celebrating it?
4. Christmas festive is much popular in which religion?
5. Other names of Christmas are?
6. What is the primary purpose of celebrating Christmas?
7. Popular modern customs of Christmas include?
8. Christmas decorations include?
9. Who is Santa Claus?
10. Other names of Santa Claus?
11. Where is the first artificial Christmas tree was made?
12. What is the traditional color of this holiday?
13. Red color means what in the event of Christmas?
14. Green color means?
15. Gold color represents what at Christmas?
Christmas questions to ask
16. Who is Saturn?
17. In the early years of Christianity, which was the main holiday?
18. In which century, church officials decided to institute the birth of Jesus as a holiday?
19. What is Epiphany or Three Kings Day?
20. What is the purpose of celebrating Epiphany?
21. The first scene of Nativity was set up by?
22. Christmas trees were first used by?
23. In old ages, what kind of Christmas trees were used?
24. Use of modern Christmas trees started in?
25. In Greek, Christ begins with the letter?
26. The term Xmas simply means?
27. In Dutch, Santa Claus was known as?
28. Who was St. Nicholas?
29. Symbol of Christmas wreath represent?
30. Mistletoe is the symbol of?
Hard Christmas trivia for kids
31. Who was the first state in the US to have recognized Christmas as an official holiday?
32. Who recognized Christmas as a holiday in the year 1907?
33. What way the biggest Christmas gift?
34. Santa Claus didn’t always wear red. Do they also wear?
35. Who decided to wear color to Santa that matches with their brand?
36. First Christmas trees were decorated with?
37. What is a candy cane?
38. During a short period of time in the 17th century Christmas was banned?
39. How many reindeer Santa has?
40. Name that 8 reindeer?
41. First artificial Christmas trees used to be made up of?
42. How many Christmas trees are produced each year?
43. How many years to take, by a Christmas tree to get mature?
44. In Ukraine, if you find a spider web in the house, on Christmas morning. What was their belief?
45. What was the hot cockle?
Christmas trivia facts
46. What is snowzilla?
47. Snowzilla is created every year in?
48. What is animal crackers?
49. First Christmas Pudding was made as a kind of?
50. From where the Christmas pudding originates?
51. What is Frumenty?
52. What is Kallikantzaroi?
53. What is poinsettia?
54. What poinsettia known in Mexico?
55. Who is Louis Prang?
56. What Louis is famous for?
59. What is the Urn of fate?
60. What is the purpose of this Urn of fate?
This portion includes the questions related to some Santa Claus, some Christmas decorations, cards, etc. Some of the questions that is useful for the kids to know related to Christmas also mention here. Some traditional meals of various areas also included in this. Go through it.
Miscellaneous Christmas trivia
61. What is Julbukk?
62. Julbukk is made up of?
63. Santa Claus has which two addresses?
64. Which type of letters goes to Edinburgh?
65. Which letters go to the North Pole?
66. Christmas festivities were banned by the leader’s name?
67. The first commercial Christmas cards were commissioned by?
68. In which year’s first commercial cards were commissioned?
69. Who is Tom Smith?
70. It’s technically illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day in which country?
71. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer was invented for?
72. What is Yule Log or buche de Noel?
73. The Yule Log was originally an entire tree. What is the purpose of it?
74. What is used to decorate the home since the 9th century?
75. Holly and Ivy symbolize?
General knowledge questions about Christmas
76. The holly represents?
77. The word ‘carol’ means?
78. US scientists calculated that Santa would have to visit how many homes a second to deliver all the world’s presents on Christmas Eve?
79. What is the average number of Christmas presents a UK child receives?
80. What is the number of iOS and Android devices that will be activated on Christmas day?
81. How many percents of families in the UK always attend church on Christmas Day?
82. How many percents of families sit down to watch the Queen’s Speech?
83. On Christmas Eve in 2001, which hotel had 208 of its 210 rooms free?
84. 60 million Christmas trees are grown each year in?
85. How many natural Christmas trees are consumed by UK each year?
86. In the UK, natural Christmas trees outsell artificial Christmas trees by a ratio of?
87. The image of Santa Claus flying his sleigh began in?
88. This image was created by?
89. The Montgomery Ward department store created Rudolph the Reindeer as a marketing gimmick. Why?
90. America’s first batch of eggnog was made in?
Try this post also: 120+ best and basic sports trivia for kids | NBA, NFL, Tennis, Soccer
Pop culture Christmas trivia for kids
91. Word eggnog comes from the word?
92. Since 1918, which city has received a giant Christmas tree as a gift?
93. Who gifted that giant Christmas tree?
94. During World War I, there was a now-famous Christmas truce in the trenches between the British and the Germans. Mention the year of World War I?
95. In 2010, during the Christmas season, which government decorated jungle trees with lights?
96. What was invented in 1610 in Germany and was once made of real silver?
97. In which country, spiders are considered to be symbols of prosperity and goodness at Christmas?
98. The tradition of hanging stockings comes from which legend?
99. Who recorded “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” when she was only 13 years old?
100. A famous saxophonist who played the saxophone solo on “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”. Name?
Christmas trivia printable for kids
111. Jingle Bells’ was originally what?
112. Who wrote the Jingle Bell?
113. Why Mistletoe was considered an aphrodisiac?
114. The total amount spent on Christmas puddings by the UK is?
115. Which have the current world record holder for the most sprouts eaten in a minute?
116. A large part of Sweden’s population watches which cartoons every Christmas Eve?
117. In which village where people settle the previous year’s grudges by fist fighting?
118. Which place is so popular that customers must place their Christmas orders 2 months in advance?
119. The most lights lit simultaneously on a Christmas tree is?
120. The most expensively dressed Christmas tree was valued at just under?
This portion of the trivia includes some different names of Santa Claus in various regions, some past history related to this festivity. We also mention some fun facts related to Christmas. Hopefully, you guys really enjoy reading this.
Christmas movie trivia questions for kids
121. Santa Claus’s name in Germany is?
122. Santa Claus’s name in Italy is?
123. Santa Claus’s name in France is?
124. Santa Claus’s name in Russia is?
125. Who is the world’s leading exporter of Christmas trees?
126. How many sets of Lego are sold every second during the Christmas season?
127. What is one of Europe’s oldest Christmas markets?
128. What was the first song sung by astronauts Tom Stafford and Wally Schirra in space, on December 16, 1965?
129. Which was the first company to used Santa Claus?
130. Older name of Christmas tree is?
Read some more info: 70+ history trivia questions and answers for kids
Christmas quiz for kids
131. Who introduced their first Christmas cards in 1915?
132. How many Christmas cards are sent each year, in the US, alone?
133. Christmas tree decoration is believed to have originated in the?
134. Which days in a week, before Christmas, are the busiest shopping days?
135. Name some top Christmas tree producing states from the U.S?
136. Who came up with the idea of electric lights for Christmas trees?
137. In the world, there are two islands that are named ‘Christmas’. Named it?
138. The largest floating Christmas tree in the world?
139. The tallest living Christmas tree is believed to be the 122-foot, 91-year-old Douglas fir. Where it is?
140. In 1962 who issued the first Christmas postage stamp?
Christmas quiz questions for kids
141. Who was the first president to place a Christmas tree in the White House?
142. Christmas trees were banned due to environmental concerns in the White House. In which year?
143. Which is the best-selling Christmas song ever?
144. December 25 – January 5 is referred to as?
145. Which King of England was crowned on Christmas Day 1066?
146. Who writes a novel on Christmas?
146. What is the name of the novel?
147. Before turkey, the traditional Christmas meal in England was?
148. In 2014, approximately how many Turkeys were consumed in the U.K. during Christmas?
149. The highest selling Christmas toy in 1980?
150. A movie titled ‘The Santa Clause’ was released in?
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.