This movie trivia for kids includes questions related to the cartoon, animated movies, 3D movies, etc. Useful and interesting information related to animated films is mention in this. Kids already know much of the information related to their favourite cartoons like who is the father of Mufasa, who is the villain in Cinderella etc. Let’s renew and update more knowledge regarding animated films.
Movie Trivia for kids
1. In which year The Lion King animated film was released?
2. What is the name of son of character ‘Mufasa’?
3. Simba’s childhood friend was?
4. What is Disney Renaissance?
5. Who was Walt Disney?
6. Which cartoon character developed by Walt in 1928?
7. As a producer, Walt won how many Oscars?
8. In 1937, which famous animated film produced by Walt Disney?
9. In 1955, he opened a Disneyland in?
10. Which hero cast against Rapunzel in Tangled?
11. Who is a friend of a Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck?
12. Name of a rabbit from animated film ‘Zootopia’?
13. Who is the main character in Toy Story?
14. In ‘Inside out’ young girl named?
15. Ben 10 grandpa’s name is?
Fun kid movie trivia questions and answers
16. Disney’s shortest animated film of about 64 minutes?
17. Name of Princess Aurora’s parents?
18. Which is the only Disney film to have been dubbed in Zulu, the only African language?
19. The Little Mermaid won two Academy Awards?
20. Name the villain of Cinderella?
21. Prince Charming is the prince in?
22. Tom and Jerry created in?
23. Who created Tom and Jerry?
24. Tom is a?
25. Jerry is a?
26. Famous cartoon Popeye the sailor created by?
27. Which vegetable used in the cartoon Popeye for his power?
28. Color of the panther in comedy-mystery film Pink Panther?
29. Who is first presented in Frozen (2013) as an animate snowman?
30. What is the relationship between Anna and Elsa in Frozen?
Animated movie trivia questions and answers
31. 21st Disney animated feature film was?
32. Princess Ariel from ‘The Little Mermaid’ falls in love with a human prince named?
33. Hades plays a role of villain in?
34. The fifth animated feature film of Disney was?
35. Name of father of Nemo from ‘Finding Nemo’ was?
36. Who won an academy award in 2009 for Up and again in 2015 for Inside Out?
37. Chris Burk won the Oscar for which best-animated movie in 2014?
38. The third highest-grossing film of 2001 was?
39. In 2019, most recent awards won by which animated film?
40. Which was won the first-ever Academy Award for Best Animated Feature?
41. Which was the first animated film nominated for Best Picture?
42. Which was Pixar’s first film to be presented in Disney Digital 3-D?
43. Who is bolt?
44. Name the panda in the film ‘Kung-fu Panda’?
45. Animated film Moana also known as?
Now in this portion, you will read about Disney’s main leading characters like villain, hero, etc. Just as who is belle, the name of the villain in Mulan is, what is the meaning of phrase Hakuna Matata, which was the first animated successful film, etc. Most of you maybe already know these but have a look at it, you can get much more…
Disney movie trivia for kids
46. Mermaid princess named?
47. Which actor played the role of Alladin?
48. Princess in Alladin named?
49. Tiana is the princess in which animated film?
50. Featured film Tangled, in which the main role was of?
51. Who is Belle?
Try this post also: 145+ simple and easy science quiz for kids
52. Who is the first American Disney princess?
53. Merida is the main character?
54. Mulan’s voice is provided by the actress?
55. Who is the villain in Peter Pan?
56. Villian in the Beauty and the beast is?
57. Name the villain of Alladin?
58. Who is Queen Grimhilde?
59. Villian in Mulan is?
60. Ursula is the negative role in?
Kids movie trivia
61. The first animated successful film was?
62. The second animated featured film was?
63. Who is Pinocchio and what was his aim in a film?
64. The third animated featured film was?
65. Dumbo is the nickname of?
66. The first completely live-action film was?
67. The main character of the featured film Alice in wonderland?
68. Second full length animated feature film was?
69. The main role of ‘The Jungle Book’ was?
70. Robinhood was produced and directed by?
71. The story around the theft of a dinosaur skeleton from the museum. Which American comedy film was this?
72. What is the meaning of the phrase ‘Hakuna Matata’?
73. Simba’s parental uncle and murderer of Mufasa was?
74. Oliver and the company released in a year?
75. The main character in the featured film ‘The Great Mouse Detective’?
Do you what’s the name of seven dwarfs in Snow White, which is the only princess with Hazel eyes, which cartoon character never speaks in a film, Who did the voice of Beast in Chinese version, Peter Pan was originally released on, etc and much more mention in this portion. Let’s read and enjoy it…
Hard movie trivia questions for kids
76. In which year, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs released?
77. Name the seven dwarfs from Snow White?
78. The original voice of Snow White was of?
79. When Pinocchio was released on central theatre?
Love history? try this: 70+ history trivia questions and answers for kids
80. What is Fantasia?
81. An elephant having long ears, use to able to fly. Which character is this?
82. Which is the first Disney film in which all of Disney’s Nine Old Men worked together as directing animators?
83. Who did the voice of Cinderella?
84. Walt Disney first attempted unsuccessfully to adapt which character into an animated feature film during The 1930s?
85. Peter Pan originally released on?
86. Walt Disney’s first live-action comedy film was?
87. What is Zorro?
88. Which animated adventure film based on the novel ‘ The hundred and one dalmatians’?
89. Which was the last animated film from Walt Disney Productions to be produced by Walt Disney before his death?
90. Which was was the last film to be produced by Walt Disney, who died during its production?
Easy movie trivia questions for kids
91. Which is the only Disney princess with Hazel eyes?
92. Which queen, never actually given a name?
93. What is the real name of Prince’s character in Cinderella?
94. The real name of Bio from monsters animated film?
95. Who is the first Disney princess to have a duet with a villain?
96. Which is the only Disney princess with a tattoo?
97. Who is the first Disney character to ever fart onscreen?
98. Who is the first male villain to star in a princess-centric Disney film?
99. Who is the only Disney princess with dimples?
100. Which was the first animated film in history to be nominated for a Best Picture at the Academy Awards?
101. Hans from which animated film is the youngest Disney villain at age 23?
102. Which is the only title character that never speaks in a film?
103. Which is the princess with the least amount of lines and screen time in a Disney film?
Try some fun stuff: 80+ Fun trivia questions for kids [Funny quiz for kids]
104. Which is the only Disney princess to have a child?
105. What was Ariel’s child’s name?
Kids movie trivia questions
106. Which was the first animated Disney film directed by a woman?
107. Most expensive film ever?
108. The second expensive movie was?
109. Boo’s real name is?
110. Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen?
111. How many balloons are there to lift Carl’s house in ‘Up’?
112. Which animated movie was a huge flop in 1959?
113. The first use of double tracking in music was in?
114. If Disney spelled backward then it becomes?
115. Which character designed by the same person who designed the iPhone and iPad?
116. Who provided the voice for Beast in the Chinese version?
117. Who auditioned three times for the role of Tiana in Princess and frog?
118. Aladdin’s appearance was originally modeled after?
119. Which writer on Toy Story, created the character of Rex, the nervous dinosaur?
120. Walt Disney said that his favorite piece of animation is?
Read more: 500+ kids trivia questions