Check out these 70+ kids general knowledge questions and answers to have an awesome time with your kid while testing his/her mind in a fun way. These are the best way to sharpen your kid’s mind and increase their knowledge about the world yet having more fun.
You will find a collection of simple and easy kids general knowledge questions and answers on a variety of topics including sports, animals, science, history, geography, and entertainment. So, go through these kids trivia questions and answers and have fun.
Kids general knowledge questions and answers
1. Who was the first president of the United States?
2. How many states are there in the United States?
3. How many stripes are there in the flag of the country?
4. How many stars an American flag has?
5. What do these stars represent?
6. When the declaration of independence of the United States was signed?
7. What does the term ‘EGOT’ stand for?
8. When the board game ‘Meet the Presidents;’ was developed?
9. Which is the largest bay in the world?
10. Which U.S president died in office during WW-II?
11. Hainan is the province of which country?
12. Which is the biggest island in Canada?
13. How many layers does the earth have?
14. What is the name of the outermost layer?
15. In which part of the human body the uvula is located?
16. What is the full name of Harry Potter?
17. Where is the Buckingham Palace?
18. Which animal’s group is known as ‘Pride’?
19. Which is the most eaten food in the world?
20. What is the capital of Canada?
Kids quiz questions and answers
21. Who wrote the poem ‘Ode to A Nightingale’?
22. Gourde is the currency of which country?
23. Which animal’s group is called pack?
24. Which is the largest lizard in the world?
25. In which unit temperature is usually measured?
26. What is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
27. In which country did the 2016 Olympic Games hold?
28. What do you get when water is frozen?
29. Salt Lake City is the capital of which U.S state?
30. Which two countries share the largest border?
31. What forces things to fall when you drop them?
32. Which is the most populated city in the world?
33. Which tool is used to dig a hole?
34. Which is the largest mammal in the world?
35. The Statue of Liberty situated in the U.s is a gift from which country?
36. What is the abbreviation of Pocket Monster?
37. What is the color of the stars on the U.S flag?
38. The word ‘ketchup’ is from which language?
39. In which year the 27th Summer Olympic Games was held?
40. The Agha Khan Cup is associated with which sport?
Below are some very easy kids’ trivia questions and answers such as the number of planets in the solar system, information about the inventors of the light bulb and aeroplane, the height of the Eiffel tower, the highest building in the world, etc.
Easy kids general knowledge questions and answers
41. Which invention is created by Thomas Edison?
42. Which country first used the paper money?
43. Where can we find the biggest spider in the world?
44. Which is the smallest country in the world?
45. How many planets are there in our solar system?
46. Who was the 44th president of the United States?
47. How tall is the Eiffel tower?
48. What was the real name of the Wright brothers?
49. From which country the badminton game originated?
50. Which is the highest building in the world?
51. Which planet is nearest to the sun?
52. Which country is famous for the pyramids?
53. Which scale is used to measure an earthquake?
54. What is Arachnophobia?
55. What does a female elephant call?
56. Which sport requires the largest pitch area?
57. In which country the 2008 Olympic Games held?
58. Which is the largest human body organ?
59. What is the shape of DNA?
60. What is the capital of Thailand?
Hard Kids quiz questions & answers
61. Which animals are born blind?
62. How many legs do spiders have?
63. When you mix blue and yellow, which new color will you get?
64. The Statue of Liberty is in which city of the United States?
65. In which year World War 2 started?
66. Which is the largest country in the world?
67. The mediterranean sea separates which two continents?
68. Mount Everest is in which mountain range?
69. What is the capital city of Afghanistan?
70. Which is the largest country in South America?
71. Zurich is a city in which country?
72. The famous political leader Nelson Mandela born in which country?
73. The mountain ‘Mount Fuji’ is in which country?
74. The residence of the United States is called what?
75. The Olympic logo has how many rings?
try this also: Animal trivia for kids and for grade 2 students
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.