before start kindergarten trivia questions, let me introduce to you what is kindergarten? Kindergarten is a preschool education system in which kids of age between 2 to 7 years are trained for playing, singing and some other practical activities like drawing and social interactions to groom the kid’s mental level.
This concept of the preschool system made during the 17th century to serve children whose parents both worked outside the home. Friedrich Frobel was one of the most influential founders of kindergartens
According to me this type of school are very necessary for the current era. the age of 2 to 7 are learning age for kids. A strong attentions are required for kids to learn everything, including concept. At this age, the child has too many questions in his mind, and he always tries to learn more things. This process makes a proper sketch in his mind which is called experience.
Kindergarten Trivia Questions
1. What is a Kindergarten?
2. When the approach of Kindergarten was made?
3. Who made this approach?
4. What is the aim behind this approach?
5. Who was coined the term ‘Kindergarten’?
6. Kindergarten term describe?
7. What is the age of child to admit in kindergarten?
8. In 1779, who founded educating preschool for children?
9. Which princess established a preschool center in Detmold?
10. In which year the first infant school was opened?
11. Who opened this first infant school?
12. In which country it was opened?
13. In which year, the first infant school was opened in London?
14. Who opened this first school in London?
15. Who was the one, first introduce the concept of playground?
16. First kindergarten in the US was founded by?
17. In which year it was founded?
18. Elizabeth Peabody founded the first English language kindergarten in the US in?
19. The first free Kindergarten in the US was founded by?
20. The country’s first public school kindergartens were established in?
Printable Kindergarten Trivia Questions
21. How many alphabets are there in counting?
22. What are vowels?
23. What are consonants?
24. How many colors appear in rainbow?
25. How many days in a week?
26. Name the days in a week?
27. How many months in a year?
28. Name the months in a year?
29. How many senses we have?
30. Name the five senses we have?
31. Which human organ is responsible for sense of smell?
32. Which human organ is responsible for the sense of hearing?
33. Which human organ is responsible for the sense of sight?
34. Which human organ is responsible for the sense of taste?
35. Which human organ is responsible for sense of touch?
36. How many teeth in human adults have?
37. How many total number of bones in human body?
38. Which is the biggest fish in the world?
39. Which is the national bird of the United States of America?
40. What is the sum of 15+9=?
Kindergarten Game Quiz
41. How many seasons are there?
42. Name the four seasons?
43. What is the smallest bird?
44. What is the largest bird?
45. What is the heavier living animal ever known to have existed?
46. What is the heaviest terrestrial animal?
47. How many minutes in 1 hour?
48. 1 minute=?
49. 1 day =?
50. Which organ supplies blood to the whole body?
51. All living things need to live? (Mobile, water, sunglasses)
52. Study of animals?
53. Study of plants?
54. Study of living things is known as?
55. What is abiotic?
56. What is biotic?
57. Respiration occurs through?
58. What is a noun?
59. What is a verb?
60. Who takes care of our teeth? (Mailman, Doctor, Dentist).
Easy Kindergarten Trivia Questions
61. Name some pet animals?
62. Name some wild animals?
63. Name the things which is made up of wood?
64. What is the opposite of ‘narrow’?
65. What is the opposite of ‘start’?
66. What is the plural of ‘Beach’?
67. What is the plural of ‘Baby’?
68. Who discovered America?
69. Who invented Telephone?
70. What is the color of pomegranate?
71. What is the national park in the world?
72. Simba and Nala characters appear in which cartoon movie?
73. Harry Potter’s middle name is?
74. What hue is the ‘M’ in McDonald’s symbol?
75. How many collections of Ice-Age animated movies?
76. Which animals give us milk to drink?
77. An animal that is pink and has a curly tail?
79. Vehicle runs on a track and blow a whistle?
Hard Kindergarten Trivia Questions
80. What is the national animal of the UK?
81. What is the national animal of South Africa?
82. What is the national animal of Russia?
83. What is the national animal of New Zealand?
84. What is the national animal of Mexico?
85. What is the national animal of Iceland?
86. What is the national animal of Greece?
87. What is the national animal of Germany?
88. What is the national animal of France?
89. What is the national animal of Denmark?
90. What is the national animal of Colombia?
91. What is the capital of Switzerland?
92. What is the capital of South Africa?
93. What is the capital of Ethiopia?
94. What is the capital of Bermuda?
95. What is the capital of Finland?
96. What is the capital of the UK?
97. What is the capital of Norway?
98. What is the capital of Sweden?
99. What is the capital of Austria?
100. What is the capital of New Zealand?