We have designed 90+ fun trivia questions for kids in this post. There are both easy and hard questions which are very helpful for kids to understand the knowledge about various subjects in a fun and interesting way. Kids love to know more and more about the characters and stories of different movies, music albums, television shows, etc. Therefore, we provide you a platform to show your interest and learn knowledge through these random fun trivia questions for kids. Let’s check out these questions now.
Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
1. Who sang the song ‘House of the Rising Sun’?
2. Famous actor ‘Heath Ledger’ belongs to which country?
3. In which city he died?
4. Who created the American animated sitcom?
5. How many seasons of the show are there?
6. The shrug was the original name of which music band?
7. When the band was formed?
8. Who are the original members of the ‘Oasis’ band?
9. What does MFC stand for in the song?
10. Who sang the song ‘MFC’?
11. Who are the main characters of the show ‘Bosch’?
12. When the film ‘The Pink Panther’ was released?
13. Who composed the music of the film?
14. Who hosted the first two seasons of the show ‘Slow Burn’?
15. When the third season was released?
Fun Kid Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
16. Who hosted the third season?
17. Which vehicle was Polar Express in the movie ‘The Polar Express’?
18. When the film was released in the USA?
19. Who formed the band ‘Sweet 75’?
20. Which is the most famous BB gun in the world?
21. Who was Rajah in the film ‘Aladdin’?
22. What was the name of the huge snake in the Jungle’s book?
23. What was the name of the snake in ‘Aladdin’?
24. Where the Spongebob lives?
25. Who else lives with Spongebob?
Funny Trivia Questions For Kids
26. Who created the series?
27. Which Disney princess lived with seven dwarfs?
28. Where Peter Pan lives?
29. With whom the princess Belle fell in love?
30. What was the name of the villain in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
31. On which date will ‘Scoob’ release?
32. Who produced the show ‘Scoob’?
33. What are the most famous words of Scooby-Doo?
34. How many books of the Harry Potter series are there?
35. What was the release date of ‘Shrek Forever After’?
Random Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
36. What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
37. The Stanley Cup is associated with which sport?
38. What does RBI stand for in baseball?
39. Who was Simba in ‘The Lion King’?
40. What was the name of Harry Potter’s school?
41. Who was the main character in ‘The Hunger Games’?
42. What was Disney’s first animated film?
43. Smee is associated with which movie?
44. What does NIMH stand for in the film ‘The Secrets of NIMH’?
45. Which movie was the number one hit in the U.K in 1979?
Try these fun trivia questions and answers for kids as well. These will provide you more interesting information about your favorite shows like Aladdin, The Lion King and different songs which you love to listen and want to know about the singers.
Fun Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
46. In which year the animated film ‘Despicable Me’ was released?
47. When the movie ‘The Lion King’ was released?
48. Who directed the movie ‘Aladdin’?
49. Who sang the song ‘Poker Face’?
50. Who was the first Disney princess?
51. Which movie won the Academy Award for Best Picture 2020?
52. When the first Academy Awards were held?
53. What was the debut album of Nirvana?
54. Who sang the song ‘Piano Man’?
55. What is the full name of the pop singer ‘Rihanna’?
Fun Trivia Questions To Ask Kids
56. Who sang the song ‘Straight Up’?
57. Name any famous song of the band ‘Bangles’?
58. When the song ‘Why Me’ was released?
59. The song ‘Push It was sung by which group of singers?
60. Who played the role of ladybird in the film ‘Lady Bird’?
61. Who directed the film ‘The Farewell’?
62. Who wrote the novel ‘Little Women’?
Old Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
63. The album ‘Changes’ is of which singer?
64. When the album was released?
65. In 2019 which Annual Golden Tomato Awards were held?
66. Who directed the film ‘Avengers: Endgame’?
67. The album ‘Alf’ is of which singer?
68. Who composed the music of Church?
69. When the 85th Academy Awards happened?
70. Who wrote the Tales of Vienna Woods?
These are some latest funny trivia questions for kids that will entertain you more while learning. Let’s go through these fun trivia for kids and enjoy it.
Latest Funny Trivia Questions For Kids
71. Who is known as the ‘King of Swing’?
72. When the first episode of ‘The Real McCoys’ was released?
73. The sport ‘Curling’ originated from which country?
74. The song ‘Cry for You’ released in which year?
75. Which bird has the longest neck?
76. Which animal is known as Drake?
77. Who was the prince in the film ‘Sleepy Beauty’?
Fun Trivia For Kids
78. Who was the tallest man in the Bible?
79. When the film White Christmas released?
80. Wellington is the capital of which country?
81. What is the national sport of Canada?
82. Which country won the 2014 Football World Cup?
83. Who voiced Sonic the Hedgehog in the film ‘Wreck it Ralph’?
Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
84. What was the name of Cinderella’s evil sisters?
85. What were the names of all seven dwarfs?
86. Who was Mickey’s teacher in ‘Fantasia’?
87. In which year the film Pocahontas released?
Want to try some game quiz? 100+ games trivia questions for kids
88. What was the debut studio album of Cardi B?
89. When the hit single ‘Escape’ was released?
90. Who sang the song?
Hard Trivia For Kids
91. Who is often called the first modern artist?
92. What was the first English novel?
93. Who was the author of Dr. Zhivago?
94. Who wrote ‘Little Mermaid’?
95. Which is the world’s largest reef system?