Jeopardy game consists of total 3 rounds. Jeopardy, Double Jeopardy, and then the final Jeopardy. The game basically covers vast categories of topics including science, history, arts, events, cultures, literature, and different countries’ languages.
Kids let me tell you what is Jeopardy? Jeopardy is basically an American quiz game show created by Merv Griffin. The basic theme of the show is to ask quiz questions to contestants, which are related to general knowledge, the host gave too many clues to support the contestant.
On the beginning, the show was telecast on daytime, first time broadcast by NBC on March 30, 1964, and the show continued until January
3, 1975. A weekly nighttime syndicated version also released in September 1974.
The game gained fame day by day and till now more than 8000 episodes were aired, this show also won different awards I,e the syndicated version of Jeopardy has won a record 33 Daytime Emmy Awards as a Peabody Award. In 2013 Jeopardy ranked 45 from the list of 60 most famous shows in American history.
So are you a kid and want to increase your IQ, Jeopardy questions for Kids are best suited for you, it contains more than 100 questions with answers which are most common in Jeopardy game. It covered various categories including science, fun, arts, history, pop culture, and more.
Jeopardy Questions for Kids
1. What is jeopardy?
2. Who created this Gameshow?
3. Name the director of this game show?
4. From which country this game was originated?
5. Who composes the theme music of this game show?
6. This game show is presented by?
7. What is the official language of this game show?
8. What is the no. of episodes of this game show?
9. Running time of this game show is?
10. What is the pattern of this game show?
11. The current version, a daily syndicated show produced by?
12. When did, this daily syndicated show premiered?
13. Who is the host of this daily syndicated version?
14. Who is the announcer of this daily syndicated version?
15. Which version of this game show won awards?
16. In which year, the program was ranked No. 45 on TV Guide’s list of the 60 greatest shows in American television history?
17. In September 2019, how many season seasons of daily syndicated series premiered?
18. The first three versions of this game show were hosted by?
19. What is the Jeopardy Brain bus?
20. What is the purpose of this Jeopardy Brain bus?
Jeopardy Questions for Kids Science
21. The cell was discovered by?
22. The microscope was discovered by?
23. Washing soda is the common name of?
24. Who discovered the nucleus?
25. Ball pen invented by?
26. The normal adult human heart weighs about?
27. Radioactivity was discovered by?
28. Mercury is also known as?
29. The chemical name of laughing gas is?
30. What is the average adult pulse rate?
31. What are amino acids?
31. Name the human body systems?
32. What is the functional organ for the Nervous system?
33. What is the functional organ for the circulatory system?
34. What is the functional organ for the respiratory system?
35. What is the functional organ for the excretory system?
36. How many lobes in the human brain?
37. Name the lobes of the human brain?
38. How many chromosomes human body have?
39. What is the functional unit of genetic material?
40. Why blood is red in color?
Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
41. Which instrument is used to detect the purity of milk?
42. Which gas is used in the preparation of soft drinks?
43. Which gas is commonly used in balloons and airships?
44. The acid used in a car battery is?
45. The speed of sound is?
46. Who invented the polio vaccine?
47. Red blood corpuscles are formed in?
50. What is the size of the butterfly?
51. A group of lions is known as a?
52. What is the most eaten food in the world?
53. Name the largest land animal?
54. The yellow part of an egg is called?
55. Name the instrument that starts with the alphabet X?
56. What is the capital city of South Australia?
57. How many rings make up the Olympic Games logo?
58. What is the name of Beauty in the movie ‘Beauty and the Beast’?
59. The water in the ocean is?
60. Which fairy tale character had really, really long hairs?
Jeopardy Questions for Middle School
61. The largest island in Asia is?
62. Which punctuation mark would an American call a period?
63. The larva of the frog is said to be?
64. Which word defines both a blunt sword and a very thin sheet of metal?
65. Name the princess of Aladdin?
66. Who did the original voice for a Cartoon Mickey Mouse?
67. France is the European country that has been ruled by 18 kings’ named?
68. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
69. ‘Ship of the Desert’ in which animal?
70. Which planet in the universe is known as the Red planet?
71. What makes up 80% of our brain volume?
72. In which year World War 1 begin?
73. Which type of whale is the biggest animal in the world?
74. Katherine Hepburn won how many Oscars?
75. The term Piano means?
76. Caterpillars turn into?
77. Which bird’s eye is bigger than its brain?
78. From where Spinach originally comes from?
79. Which is the hottest continent on Earth?
80. Most popular sport throughout the world is?
Fun Family Jeopardy
81. How many planets in our solar system?
82. What is the capital city of Sweden?
83. Name the largest dessert in Asia?
84. Which is the only type of fruit that has seed on the outside?
85. Hexagon has how many corners?
86. Triceratops dinosaur has how many horns?
87. Brasilia is the capital city of?
88. Name the primary color?
89. A baby hedgehog is said to be?
90. Decode the word ‘NADINI’ to reveal the name of the ocean?
91. Caesar was the surname of an ancient Roman leader?
92. Elsa is the snow queen in the Disney, belong from which movie?
93. Brown color created if we mix which 2 colors?
94. Which country did the Romans come from?
95. Which is the coldest continent in the world?
96. In which year the Second World War end?
97. Penguins eat what type of food?
98. Fromage is the French word for?
99. Layer skin at the base of a fingernail known as?
100. What is the wisdom teeth?