Trivia questions are a better way of remembering facts and information for a kid. The traditional ways of learning techniques have somehow failed in sharpening children’s minds in terms of memorizing facts and figures. Kids always find it difficult to remember a lot of information in their mind for a longer period.
Keeping in view all these kid’s problems we have created the easiest solution through our collection of Easy trivia questions for kids. These are 100+ Easy trivia questions and answers for kids covering topics such as history, animals, sports, entertainment, art, and literature. So, let’s go through these questions.
Easy Trivia Questions For Kids
1. Which animal is symbolized as lucky in the USA?
2. In which country Golf was first played?
3. Where the 2019 Special Olympics World Summer Games were held?
4. How many countries participated in this Olympic Games?
5. How many stars are there on the U.S flag?
6. What do the stars represent?
7. What gives the plants leaves green color?
8. How many primary colors are there?
9. Which country is the homeland for Kangaroos?
10. What is the capital of the United States?
11. What grows and turns into butterflies?
12. How many players most commonly are there in Basketball?
13. Which animal is usually famous as desert animals?
14. What is a female deer called?
15. In which season leaves of trees fall?
16. How many minutes are in an hour?
17. Which animal’s group is called a pride?
18. Sumo Wrestling is the national sport of which country?
19. Who are herbivorous animals?
20. Which state of the U.S is famous for Hollywood?
Easy Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
21. Who is the founder of the social site Facebook?
22. When India first won the Cricket World Cup?
23. In which sport a shuttlecock is used?
24. Mohun Bagan A. C. was the oldest Football Club in which country?
25. Who was the lead character of the movie ‘Toy Story’?
26. In the film ‘Finding Nemo’ Nemo belonged to which family?
27. Acorns are produced from which tree?
28. What are the colors in a rainbow?
29. Which fish has no bone?
30. What is in the middle of a Canadian flag?
31. Who are the inventors of an aeroplane?
32. The Olympic Games originated from which country?
33. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
34. What was the time period of World War I?
35. Who was the founder of Gmail?
36. Which is the largest ocean on earth?
37. ‘Pinna’ is a part of which human organ?
38. Which blood type is called a universal donor?
39. Which planet has 69 moons?
40. Which is the largest grass in the world?
Easy History Trivia For Kids
A collection of more interesting and easy trivia questions and answers are listed below. So, have an awesome time testing your kid’s mind. The best thing about our trivia questions is that we also provide the answers to these questions which will make it easy for your kid to instantly know the answers as well.
41. Which is the largest airport in the world?
42. How many layers of skin do humans have?
43. Which is the name of the outermost layer?
44. Who invented the telephone?
45. Which planet is closest to the sun?
46. Which is the most populated country in the world?
47. Which is the smallest continent in the world?
48. Which instrument is used to measure wind speed?
49. Which country is considered as the richest in the world?
50. Things fall due to which force?
51. What was the name of the monkey in the film Aladin?
52. What was the name of the whale in Pinocchio?
53. What was the color of the dress of the Disney princess Tiana?
54. What were the names of the kids in ‘Peter Pan’?
55. Is it true that watermelon is a tropical fruit?
56. What is a dried plum called?
57. Name a fruit which grows on vines?
58. Which fruit has seed outside?
59. Which ingredient is used in baking or bread to give rise?
60. In which game the word ‘love’ is used?
Very Easy Trivia Questions For Kids
61. How many rings does the Olympic games logo have?
62. What are the colors of the rings?
63. Identify the noun in the sentence, Birds are flying?
64. What is the name of the first book in the New Testament?
65. Charles Babbage is famous as the father of what?
66. Which study is known as Meteorology?
67. Which is the hottest planet in the solar system?
68. Which is the longest river in the world?
69. Which country introduced tea?
70. Which is the tallest animal in the world?
71. Who were the first human beings created?
72. In which ocean Titanic sank?
73. Who discovered America?
74. When the United States of America got independence?
75. Which is the oldest art museum in the U.S?
76. What is the scientific formula for water?
77. Who provided the vocal effects of Abu?
78. Who directed the movie ‘Aladdin’?
79. How many points does a snowflake have?
80. Who is the author of ‘The Hunger Games’?
Online Easy Trivia Questions For Kids
Some more easy trivia questions and answers for kids are presented that a kid should know. Hence, keep enjoying while learning a variety of information about sports, history, entertainment and animals.
81. Which is the smallest country in the world?
82. Which country is famous for pizza?
83. Which planet is also known as the Red planet?
84. What are the vowel alphabets?
85. Which animals can sleep while standing?
86. Which animal has four stomachs?
87. Badminton started from which country?
88. Which animal’s milk is pink?
89. The science of rocks is called what?
90. When the Boxing day is celebrated?
91. How many days are there in the fortnight?
92. Which is the tallest tower in Paris, France?
93. Which part of the plant absorbs water?
94. Which instrument is used to measure temperature?
Love to take some geography kids questions? try this: 60+ best geography trivia questions for kids
95. Which is the fastest animal on the earth?
96. What are the basic needs of human beings?
97. Animals that eat meat are called what?
98. The baby bears are called what?
99. What are the most common dairy products?
100. Which sport is played at Wimbledon?
101. How many seasons are there?
102. Who painted Mona Lisa?
103. Which is the largest continent by area?
104. How many days are in a leap year?
105. Which sea creator has eight legs?
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.