Trivia questions and answers have got famous in the world due to its easy access by all of the people around the world. The quizzes by trivia are very informative and an easy way to get lots of information. Many trivia websites on google provide us access to the world of knowledge. However, we have provided you the easiest way to get information about various topics such as sports, science, history, etc.
Not only the kids but also seniors can get easy access to increase their knowledge and clear all their doubts about any topic. In this article, we are trying to clear some doubts about some of the topics which you have gone through. If anyone wants to increase their knowledge then they should try these trivia quizzes for seniors.
Trivia Quizzes for Seniors
1. What does ICC stand for?
2. What is ICC?
3. What is the motto of ICC?
4. In which year ICC was formed?
5. Where is the headquarter of ICC?
6. How many members are there in ICC?
8. When was the ICC Awards was introduced?
9. What does ODI stand for?
10. When was ICC Champions Trophy inaugurated?
Music Quiz For The Elderly
11. The first Gold Award winner in the history of music was?
12. In which year he was awarded?
13. Which pop singer is known as “The Material Girl”?
14. Which instrument is the oldest surviving instrument in the music world?
15. How many years old flute is?
16. The instrument was found by?
17. In which year the instrument was founded?
18. The first rock-n-roll hit song was?
Trivia quizzes are not only for kids and children but are also for adults and old-agers as well. In this topic, we have tried our best to increase your knowledge about some countries and have tried our best to let you know about that country in many aspects. If anyone is willing to increase their knowledge then he/she should read this topic.
Trivia Questions For 70-Year-Olds
19. Who is the president of Afghanistan?
20. Who is the head of state of any country?
21. A state’s prime minister is supposed as?
22. Which country is the largest country in the world?
23. What is the total area of Russia?
24. The largest continent on Earth is?
25. How many countries are there in Asia?
26. How much percentage of Earth’s population lives in Asia?
You can also read more trivia questions here 104+ Kid fun family trivia questions [just for kids]
Trivia Questions For Australian Seniors
27. What is the capital of Australia?
28. Which is the largest city in Australia?
29. Which is the national language of Australia?
30. Who is the prime minister of Australia?
31. What is the official name of Australia?
32. What is the total area of Australia?
33. What is the population rank of Australia?
34. When did Australia get its independence?
Remember When Trivia For Seniors
35. What does ADP stand for?
36. Where is the headquarter of ADB?
37. Who is the head of ADB?
38. What does WHO stand for?
39. Where is the headquarter of WHO?
40. What is the purpose of WHO?
Read Science trivia question also.