Hello guys. Welcome to the random trivia questions for kids. In this trivia, we include General knowledge questions regarding anything for the kids. Those questions are included which is necessary for a kid to know. The whole trivia include general knowledge about the human body, animals, sports, countries, basic information, related to English, etc. Some fun facts and interesting information regarding these topics also mention in this trivia. Many of your kids may answer some of the questions but not all. So read it and try to answer by yourself then watch answers. Hopefully, you like to read this.
Quiz questions for 5-year-olds
1. Name some living things?
2. Name some non-living things?
3. Study of animals is called?
4. Study of plants is called?
5. Study of life is called?
5. Study of chemicals, elements, the atom is called?
6. Cat is a wild animal?
7. Color of the sky is?
8. Rainbow contains how many colors?
10. Father of a Mickey Mouse is?
11. The baby of a duck is called?
12. ‘C’ is the symbol of which element?
13. How many vowels are there?
14. What are consonants?
15. What comes after O?
Trivia for middle schoolers
16. Respiration occurs through?
17. How many lungs in the human body?
18. The functional unit of lungs is?
19. The number of kidneys in the human body?
20. The functional unit of the kidney is?
21. The functional unit of nervous system is?
22. The total number of teeth in human adults is?
23. How many days in one week?
24. The USA stands for?
25. What is the Maillard Reaction?
26. Drugs used to reduce anxiety called?
27. Term ‘Derm’ is used for?
28. Term ‘aemia’ is used for?
29. Term ‘phobia’ is used for?
30. Term ‘trophy’ is used for?
Quiz for kids with answers
31. What comes after April?
32. Christmas is celebrated on?
33. How many states of matter?
34. Name the states of matter?
35. Ability to do anything is called?
36. Heat is a form of?
37. Unit of energy is?
38. The unit of power is?
39. Friction means?
40. What are the prime numbers?
41. Antonym means?
42. The scientific name of the frog is?
43. The reproductive part of plants is?
44. Jabir Bin Hayan is the father of?
45. Which insect produces honey?
Good trivia questions for kids
46. ‘Sonic’ a game character belongs to which animal?
47. Eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of?
48. What is the color of Spiderman?
49. What is the color of an Iron Man?
50. What is the color of hulk?
51. What is the color of Captain America?
52. What is the name of Mr.Incredible’s wife?
53. What is the weakness of Superman?
54. Every 3-4 seconds, how many cells in your body will die and be replaced by new ones?
55. Which is the smallest cell in the males body?
56. The amount of bacteria in your entire body is how many times more than the number of human cells?
57. What shoe shops used to measure shoe sizes in the 1940s?
58. How many eyes iguanas have?
59. Which continent is home to the largest number of venomous snakes in the world?
60. What is The Gadget?
Hard trivia questions for kids
61. Which tower in London is leaning over so much it can now be seen with the naked eye?
62. Which people can get goosebumps?
63. Which organ is fattiest in our body?
64. Percent of fats, in the human brain?
65. Word Jurassic comes from?
66. Which animated movie was remade shot-for-shot with real toys and real people?
67. In which country, it is illegal to own just one guinea pig?
68. What is Pteronophobia?
69. Which animal can help to predict earthquakes?
70. A flock of crows is known as?
Children’s trivia questions
71. Group of giraffes is called?
Try this post also: 125+ movie trivia for kids | Animated Movies | Funny Movies
72. Group of foxes is called?
73. Group of kangaroos is called?
74. Group of peacocks is called?
75. Group of the hedgehog is called?
76. Group of jellyfish is called?
77. Group of nightingales is called?
78. Group of tortoises is called?
79. Group of zebras is called?
80. Group of iguanas is called?
Easy quiz for kids
81. Bananas are curved. Why?
82. What is a hobo spider?
83. A lion’s roar can be heard from how many miles away?
84. Which is the only country in the world named after a woman?
85. Saint Lucia discovered by?
86. The baby of a spider is called?
87. Who has started using Xbox controllers for their periscopes?
You may like this also: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade trivia questions for kids
88. Which baby is about the size of a flea when it is born?
89. Who were the first passengers in a hot air balloon?
90. In which year, first flight was launched?
Quiz for 6-year-olds with answers
91. What is the color of rain?
92. Did camel live without water?
93. Famous played the game?
94. The bulb invented by?
95. Capital of UK?
96. Capital of Turkey?
97. Statute of Liberty is located in?
98. Islamabad is the capital of?
99. When water becomes ice, the process is called?
100. Hero of the animated movie ‘Rise of the Guardians’ is?
Quiz questions and answers for kids
101. If you walk with your dog for 45 minutes, it will burn how many calories?
102. Which goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females?
103. Who invented Frisbee?
104. On average, how many liter salivae produce each day in humans?
105. How many deaths caused by taking selfies in 2017?
106. Which insect can recognize human faces?
107. Nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is of?
108. Bob Dylan’s real name is?
109. Which animal can’t poke it’s tongue out?
110. Hitler’s death was announced on?
Quiz for 10-year-olds
111. Who is HP?
112. How many steps in total in Eiffel Tower?
113. The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of?
114. Pirates wore earrings. Why?
115. Los Angeles’s full name is?
116. Translation of Los Angeles’s full name is?
117. Twitter bird name is?
118. How many pairs of arms of an octopus?
119. Snowed in the Sahara desert for about?
120. In which year, it snowed in this hottest desert?
Quiz for 12-year-olds
121. Who offered a zoo attendant 10,000 dollars to let him fight a gorilla?
122. The first alarm clock could only ring at?
123. Birds don’t?
124. Dying is illegal in the?
125. The most venomous jellyfish in the world is?
126. 20th of March is?
127. Who can’t sit on the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones?
128. Who only sold one painting in his lifetime?
129. Nutella was invented during?
130. Which insect can get drunk on fermented tree sap?
A passionate blogger and a software engineer having over 10 years of experience. Love to do programming in PHP and WordPress. My favorite hobby is blogging. My favorite topics are sports, entertainment, science, space, Christmas, Harry potter movies and animals.