Hello guys. Welcome to the random trivia questions for kids. This trivia includes questions to enhance the knowledge of kids. Moreover to update your existing information. The first section includes some random facts, diary of a wimpy kid, some facts related to oceans, etc. Let’s read and enjoy it.
Random trivia questions for kids
1. The scientific term for brain freeze is?
2. Which flower can help to clean radioactive soil?
3. If you cut down a cactus in which country, you be penalized up to 25 years in jail?
4. The first movie ever to put out a motion-picture soundtrack was?
5. World’s largest grand piano was built by?
6. The spiked dog collar was invented by?
7. Reason to invent spiked dog collar?
8. Which wars are the longest in history, lasting over 680 years?
9. This war began and ended in?
10. First service animals were established in which country during World War I?
11. Who is considered a modern-day Robin Hood?
12. British government coined the slogan, during World War 2. Which was that?
13. Capital of Albania is?
14. Bluetooth” technology was named after a 10th-century king. Name of the king is?
15. James Blunt recorded his first album while living with Carrie Fisher. What was his album?
Diary of a wimpy kid trivia
16. What is the diary of a wimpy kid?
17. Who written this novel?
18. In which country it was published?
19. In which language, this book is?
20. How many pages of this book is?
21. The book is about a boy named?
22. A film with the same name as this book was released on?
23. This book was first appeared on?
24. FunBrain and Jeff Kinney released an online version of Diary of a Wimpy Kid in?
25. How many views, by 2007, in the online version?
26. Who was Rowley Jefferson in the novel?
27. Which is the first book in an ongoing franchise?
28. How many wimpy kid books released?
29. The sequel of this first book was?
30. Which award won by this book?
Ocean trivia for kids
31. How many percents of our ocean covers Earth’s surface?
32. Majority of life on Earth is?
33. The world’s longest mountain chain is located?
34. Around 50% of which state lies beneath the ocean?
35. World’s largest ocean is?
36. The Pacific Ocean contains?
37. Name some major oceans?
38. The Pacific Ocean separates?
39. Are Atlantic oceans separate?
40. The Indian Ocean separates?
41. The Southern Ocean encircles which continent?
42. Which ocean is considered an extension of the Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Oceans?
43. Which ocean considered a sea or estuary of the Atlantic?
44. Arctic Ocean borders?
45. The deepest point in the ocean is?
This section includes some knowledge for toddlers, some fun facts about everything, some questions added in order to know by a kid like kid-friendly questions. Moreover, the kid’s favorite superheroes questions also mention in this part. Some facts related to superheroes etc.
Trivia questions for toddlers
46. Which celebrity was allergic to chocolate?
47. Who was the first actor to play James Bond?
48. Largest of the honey bees are?
49. What is the function of these honeybees?
50. Who also known as Mr. Bean?
51. Who did the voice of Zazu from The Lion King?
52. The first film was made in 1994. Named?
53. Film True lies with a budget of?
54. Strawberries are red in color. More colors of strawberries are?
55. The smallest bone in your ear is?
56. Which people don’t have armpit odor?
57. Giant pandas can live up to how many years?
58. Which is the first animal ever discovered to create chlorophyll like a plant?
59. Common cold comes from which desert animal?
60. Which item was a medicine in the early 1800s?
Kid-friendly trivia questions
61. Word “emoji” comes from the Japanese words “e” and “moji”, which means?
62. Which fruits are fatally toxic to cats and dogs, even in small amounts?
63. Which is so large in Paris, that it would take 100 days to look at each piece?
64. In the 18th Century, which disease would get you a job?
65. Original London Bridge is now in?
66. By 400BC, who mastered the technique of storing ice in the middle of desert summers?
67. Word “burrito” means?
68. Which pizza is a Canadian invention?
69. Who was the first person to put pineapple and ham on a pizza together?
70. Every year, who sends Canada 20,000 tulip bulbs?
Fun trivia questions for the family
71. Which planet has a lost moon?
72. Famous French painter was only rich because he won the lottery?
73. Which former President’s life was saved by a random toilet break?
74. Which living things see the world in slow motion?
75. Who are the closest living relatives to the T-Rex?
76. Which mayflies have no functional mouth?
77. Which mouse howls to defend its territory?
78. Laser and radar are?
79. Laser stands for?
80. Radar stands for?
Superhero quiz for kids
81. Kryptonite is a weakness of which hero?
82. Batman’s real name is?
83. Which superhero sticks to vertical surfaces?
84. Wonder Woman belongs to Marvel or justice league?
85. The first name of Captain America was?
86. Who wears a Vibranium uniform, claws, and boots?
87. Star Lord belongs to?
88. Which superhero’s father is the king of Asgard?
89. Name of Thor’s father is?
90. Who introduce these Marvel heroes?
In this section, we added some of the information related to toys for kids, some of the knowledge regarding food and nutrition which helps for a kid to know. Simple maths questions for a kid also mention here. Moreover, some children’s bible related trivia also included in this part. Let’s go through it.
80’s toy trivia questions and answers
91. What is Toy ‘R’ Us?
92. Who owned this?
93. What is the ancient Greek children’s toy?
94. Earliest toys are made up of?
95. Who invented the first jigsaw puzzle?
96. Play-Doh was originally created as a?
97. Who pioneered the manufacture of die-cast toys with the production of toy cars, trains and ships, and model trains?
98. Carpenter and Westley began to mass-produce the kaleidoscope, invented by?
99. Many board games were produced by?
100. The Soap Bubble (1739) by?
Food quiz for kids
101. Most supermarket wasabi is actually?
102. Most expensive pizza in the world costs?
try this also: 120+ geography trivia for kids | USA | Multiple choice
103. Fruit flavored snacks shine. Why?
104. Nutmeg is a hallucinogen. Why?
105. White chocolate is not chocolate?
106. Which are worse for your teeth than sugar?
107. What is capsaicin?
108. American cheese was actually invented by?
109. Who took a long time to classify beer as being alcoholic?
110. Which is the most stolen food in the world?
Trivia questions for middle schoolers
121. Which beans can help eliminate bad breath?
122. Mountain Dew contains what?
123. Which used to be the nation’s biggest purchaser of kale?
124. Potatoes are?
125. Who exports the most chili peppers in the world?
126. Which country drinks more coffee per person?
127. Which was invented by a janitor?
128. Which has the lowest meat consumption in the world?
129. Which food is more expensive than junk food?
130. Who was the first woman to ever serve for the United States Senate?
Children’s bible quizzes printable
131. What was the earliest Bible for children printed in America?
132. It was first printed in?
133. In which year, it was printed?
134. Story of Bible’s include?
135. Children’s version of the Bible is?
136. Who was the author of Child’s Story Bible?
137. What is Bible’s for children?
138. Who established this charity?
139. What is the aim of this charity?
140. What is The Bible Story?
Math random trivia questions for kids
141. Largest known prime number?
142. 8 *8 =?
143. 1 hour=?
144. 1 radian=?
145. 1 GB=?
146. 1 billion=?
147. 1 dozen =?
148. 1 inch=?
149. 1 gallon=?
150. 1 cent=?
Nutrition random trivia for kids
151. Which has been used as a currency in ancient civilizations of Mexico and South America?
152. What is Arachibutyrophobia?
153. Honey is actually?
154. In ancient Egyptian days, which were given to workers as wages?
155. French fries originated in?
156. Which pizza is named after a queen?
157. Who made pasta popular in the U.S?
158. Sweet drinks can cause?
159. Bad eggs (float or sink) in the water?
160. Which is the main source of antioxidants for Americans?