Trivia quizzes are the best way to test your knowledge. It contains simple and easy questions and answers for the kids about various topics. We have provided you 45+ trivia quiz questions along with the answers in this post. And, the quiz covers various categories such as entertainment, history, and science.
This article will help your kid to know that what does the country ‘Thailand’ previously called and what is the capital of Sri Lanka, and Ukraine? Moreover, if you want to know about the youngest president of the U.S, our trivia quizzes will help you.
1. What was the previous name of Thailand?
2. When did its name change?
3. Where is Charles University?
4. What percent of the total cattle population lives in India?
5. What is the capital of Sri Lanka?
6. Which is the largest Landfill site?
7. Where the site is located?
8. Which is Africa’s leading wine country?
9. What are the largest producers of wine all over the world?
10. Where the Muslim population is highest?
Trivia Quizzes with Answers
11. Which U.S state produced over 2 million gallons of maple syrup in 2019?
12. Wellington is the capital of which country?
13. What is the capital of Ukraine?
14. Which country first allowed women to vote?
15. Who was the youngest U.S president?
16. What was the name of the librarian at Hogwarts in the movie ‘Harry Potter’?
17. Which is the last Avengers movie?
18. What was the release date of the movie?
19. Who produced the movie?
20. When Skateboards were first marketed?
If you want to learn about Christmis day visit 150+ best Christmas trivia for kids | The USA | Christmas Facts
Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
21. What was the first perfume launched by Chanel?
22. The company belongs to which country?
23. Who created the cartoon character ‘Popeye the Sailor’?
24. When the character has first appeared?
25. When the Apple Company founded?
26. Where is the headquarter of the company?
27. What was the first product of the company?
28. Who became the Prime Minister of Italy in 1922?
29. What was the real name of Joseph Stalin?
30. What does the word ‘Stalin’ mean?
Are you enjoying these trivia quizzes and want to learn more? Then go through these general trivia quizzes that will help you to know about the first emperor of Rome and the first Prime Minister of India. Do you know who invented basketball? And who is the youngest Nobel peace prize winner? To know the answer to these questions read the trivia quiz questions and answers.
General Trivia Quizzes
31. Who was the first Emperor of Rome?
32. When did he die?
33. Who was the first female Prime Minister of India?
34. Who is the author of the novel ‘Crime and Punishment’?
35. When the novel was originally published?
36. When the English novelist ‘Jane Austen’ died?
37. What type of painting does Georgia O’Keefe made?
38. Who invented Basketball?
39. Who is the youngest Nobel Peace Prize, winner?
40. Who was the third president of the United States of America?
Movie Trivia Quizzes
41. Who directed the film ‘The Graduate’?
42. When the movie was released?
43. What type of film ‘The Matrix’ is?
44. Who is the writer and director of the movie?
45. When the film ‘Die Hard’ released?
Geography Trivia questions are more interesting for your kids to read.