Hello guys! this post includes questions just to answer you in terms of true and false. Very helpful and easy to answerable especially for the kids. No more detail, just answer in a single word. First, you guys just read this and try to answer by yourself and then watch the answers. Informative and updated general knowledge type questions include in it. How many attempts you have done correctly or not. Let’s start it to assess your knowledge.
True false questions for kids
1. Crocodiles do not have sweat glands?
2. Istanbul is the capital of Turkey?
3. Does the human heart have 6 six chambers?
4. Deficiency of Vitamin B17 leads to cancer?
5. Chondrin protein found in cartilage?
6. A male horse is called a mare?
7. Aristotle is the father of biology?
8. Lactometer is used to detect the purity of water?
9. UNO, formally came into existence in October 24, 1945?
10. Does the human nucleus contain 46 pairs of chromosomes?
11. 1kg=100g ?
12. The largest producer of wool is Australia?
13. The kidney is the muscular organ that pumps blood in the human body?
14. The cell is discovered by Robert Hooke?
15. Butterflies are birds?
16. Penguin is the bird?
17. Cynophobia is the fear of dogs?
18. Texas is the largest state of the US?
19. Italy is the capital of France?
20. The protagonist is the main character of a story?
21. Einstein was the first person to walk on the moon?
22. China is the largest country in the world?
23. Americans celebrated their Independence Day on 4th June?
24. LCM stands for light common multiple?
25. Mosse is the plural of Mosse?
26. Invertebrates are the animals with a backbone?
27. Diamond is the hardest natural mineral?
28. Medical practitioners without a valid license are called Quacks?
29. Long-sightedness also known as myopia?
30. The nephron is the structural and functional unit of the kidney?
31. 2πrad= 3200 ?
32. The player in basketball is 9?
33. Does the dog have 42 teeth?
34. Human body has 300 bones?
35. Rabbits are carnivores?
36. Penguins are flightless birds?
37. The largest part of the brain is thalamus?
38. Pinna is the outer part of the nose?
39. Peanuts are legumes?
40. The scientific name of the rose is Rosa indica?
41. World War I happened on July 28th, 1945?
42. Queen Elizabeth is was a queen of ancient Egypt?
43. Cricket is the national game of England?
44. 1 acre= 1000 cents ?
45. The molecule is the smallest particle of an element?
46. Aorta is the largest artery of the human body?
47. Hummingbird is the only bird that cannot walk?
48. Vision is the fastest sense organ?
49. Atom is something that has mass and occupies space?
50. The ability to do work is called power?
51. Unit for electric current is ampere?
52. Hypertension is high blood pressure?
53. Leaves are green in color because of glucose?
54. Hippocrates is the father of medicine?
55. Hydrogen is the most abundant element of the universe?
56. The first bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on September 6, 1945?
57. Zeus was the king of gods?
58. Our heart size is equal to our hand?
59. The honeybee is the fastest flying insect?
60. A group of monkeys called troop or mission?
61. Vatican City is the smallest city in the world?
62. Leopard is the fastest animal in the world?
63. Eczema is a disease of skin?
64. At birth, a baby panda is bigger than a mouse?
65. Iceland does not have a railway system?
66. Australia is not an ocean only a continent?
67. Do herbivore animals eat meat?
68. Omnivores eat both meat and vegetables?
69. Pneumonia is the infection of the lungs?
70. Area of sphere= 4π2r?
71. The thighbone is the strongest bone of the human body?
72. Does the human body have 4 senses?
73. Eyes is responsible for the sense of touch?
74. 195 countries are there in the world?
75. Julius Caesar was the emperor of the British empire?
76. Archimedes is the father of history?
77. Does heading have 7 sides?
78. Washington DC is the capital of France?
79. XVI is the number 16 in Roman?
Try these trivia’s also: Animal trivia for kids and for grade 2 students
80. Oxygen is necessary for breathing?
81. Group of crows is known as murder?
82. The smallest planet of the solar system is mars?
83. CVD= Cardiovascular disease?
84. The smallest bone of the human body is stapes?
85. An increase in RBCs leads to anemia?
86. The lifespan of RBCs is 120 days?
87. Robert Brown discovered the nucleus?
88. Do octopuses and squids have beaks?
89. The only letter that doesn’t appear on the periodic table is X?
90. A single strand of Spaghetti is called a “Spaghetto”?
91. Mysophobia is fear of cats?
92. Cherries are brown in color?
93. Does the Rainbow have 9 colors?
94. Operate is the synonym for functional?
95. Annoy is a synonym for cheating?
96. dopamine is a hormone?
97. When a person exhales, they release oxygen?
98. The chemical formula of salt is NaCr?
99. Acrophobia is the fear of height?
100. The red color is for love and excitement?
So did you love these True false questions for kids? please write your thoughts on comment section below.
Do you love sports? 120+ best and basic sports trivia for kids | NBA, NFL, Tennis, Soccer