Do you know what pop culture is? Pop culture is generally known as the members of a society and objects that are dominating or have prevalence in a society at a certain period of time. Pop culture is also known as popular culture also encompasses the feelings produced as a result of interaction with these dominating objects. Now, do you know what pop culture is, and do you pride yourself on knowing the pop culture and being up to date? Having a great knowledge of pop culture is also considered to be an art!
If you think you are a true expert on pop culture, then prove that you have genuine pop culture knowledge with these pop culture trivia questions and answers that have a variety of questions including, pop culture trivia questions and answers 2022, pop culture trivia questions and answers for high school students, middle school, and multiple choice trivia questions about pop culture.
ALSO CHECK: 80+ Best General Trivia questions and answers
Pop Culture Trivia Questions and Answers
- What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s kids?
- What is Joe Exotic a.k.a the Tiger King’s real name?
- Whose parody of Prince George’s Instagram account inspired the HBO Max series The Prince?
- How many kids does Angelina Jolie have?
- Who wrote the book that HBO’s Big Little Lies is based on?
- Who did Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019?
- How many times did Ross Geller get divorced on Friends?
- Who was the first Bachelorette in 2003?
- Who does Michael Scott hit with company property on company property in The Office?
- Which movie won the first official Best Picture Academy Award?
- Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King’s Mufasa?
- What modern-day item made a cameo in the final season of Game of Thrones?
- What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
- What does the acronym “smh” stand for?
- Where did Prince William and Kate Middleton first meet?
- How many Harry Potter books and movies are there?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:35+ Trivia Questions about Hey Arnold
Pop Culture Trivia questions and answer
- What is the name of Michelle Obama’s 2018 memoir?
- Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were among dozens of individuals involved in what 2019 investigation?
- Who sings the song “Say So” that’s behind the popular TikTok dance?
- Troy Bolton’s dad in High School Musical is the brother-in-law of which famous actress in real-life?
- What are the names of the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus?
- Which Avenger other than Captain America was able to pick up Thor’s Mjolnir in the Marvel movies?
- Who was the first winner of The Masked Singer?
- Who wrote the Twilight books?
- Who replaced Kathie Lee Gifford on the TODAY show?
- What was the first non-English-language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
- What day is Star Wars Day?
- Which movie kicked off the Skywalker saga in 1977?
- Who was the highest-paid actress of 2019, according to Forbes?
- Which pop star is the godmother of both of Elton John’s sons?
- What is Rihanna’s real name?
- Which actresses make up the Monterey Five?
- What did Mandalorian fans name “The Child” in the Disney+ series?
- What is Kramer’s first name on Seinfeld?
- Who is the half-blood prince in Harry Potter?
RELATED: 30+ Best Star Wars Trivia for Kids
Pop Culture Trivia questions with answers
- Who created the viral “Renegade” dance on TikTok?
- What is Mr. Big’s real name in Sex and the City?
- Who was the first African American housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
- What was the age difference between Jessica and Mark on Love Is Blind?
- What is the name of the news series John Krasinski launched during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Who is the oldest Kardashian sister?
- Who was Matt Lauer’s official replacement on the TODAY show?
- What is the name of Chip and Joanna Gaines’ lifestyle brand?
- In 2020, Netflix aired a reality show that required participants to remain celibate. What was it called?
- Which Emmy Award-winning producer was behind Glee, Hollywood, The Politician and American Horror Story?
- Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
- Which Bachelor Nation alum did Gigi Hadid date in 2019?
- What was the name of Meghan Markle’s lifestyle blog before she married into the royal family?
- Which hard seltzer did America face a shortage of in 2019?
- What is the name of the alternate dimension in Netflix’s Stranger Things?
Pop Culture Trivia questions printable
- Jennifer Lopez has been engaged six times. Who were the singer’s fiancés?
- Which pop star accidentally set fire to her home gym with candles?
- What song did Charlotte Awbery go viral for singing on the London Tube?
- 15 Years after Friends ended, Jennifer Aniston made her return to TV on what show?
- What are the names of George and Amal Clooney’s twins?
- What movie in 2019 topped Avatar as the highest-grossing film of all time?
- Taylor Swift made her acting debut in which movie?
- Which artist made history in 2020 as the youngest winner of the Grammys’ four main categories?
- What year did Keeping Up with the Kardashians first premiered?
- Who was the first African-American man to achieve EGOT status?
- In the series Arrested Development, there’s always money where?
- What was the name of Winston’s beloved cat in New Girl?
Pop Culture Trivia questions 2022
- What was Lizzie McGuire’s younger brother’s name on the Disney show?
- Who became the first male co-host of The Talk in 2021?
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for how many days?
- Who played Rachel Zane in the legal drama Suits?
- What East Coast convenience store chain got a boost in popularity thanks to Mare of Easttown?
- What was the name of the first James Bond movie in which Daniel Craig appeared?
- Which two Oscar-winning actresses with the same first name co-starred in Cruella?
- On Ted Lasso, what treat does the title character give his colleagues that they find irresistible?
- The White Lotus Season 1 was shot at which real-life resort in Hawaii?
- What was the first movie Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan co-starred in?
- What is the name of the Irish-American family at the center of Blue Bloods?
- Which iconic singer-songwriter was born Robert Allen Zimmerman in 1941?
- Which two women replaced Chris Harrison after he stepped down as host of The Bachelorette?
- On Lost, a commercial jet from what fictional airline crashed on a seemingly deserted island?
- Which future Oscar nominee played Tom Hanks’ son at the end of Forrest Gump?
- What’s the name of the dwarf who accompanies Frodo on his quest in the Lord of the Rings films?
Pop Culture Trivia questions multiple choice
- What song was playing when Marissa shot Ryan in The O.C.’s Season 2 finale?
- Which Desperate Housewives star was implicated in the college admissions scandal?
- Who is the highest-grossing movie star of all time?
- What ’90s pop band got their name from Anne Rice’s Interview With the Vampire?
- Which DCEU star is an EGOT winner?
- Conde Nast sued which two rappers for using fake covers of Vogue magazine?
- What was Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s first movie in a lead role?
- Who stars as the first murder victim in Death on the Nile?
- Which star famously doesn’t know Jennifer Lopez?
- Which two Real Housewives each have starred in Chicago on Broadway?
- Who is rumored to have inspired Demi Lovato’s song “29?”
ALSO CHECK: 35+ Interesting Ducktales Trivia for Kids
Pop Culture Trivia questions for high school students
- Which pop star was Judge Judy’s neighbor?
- Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and Fergie all got their start on which TV show?
- Which Oscar winner was on The Mickey Mouse Club?
- Who voices Meg Griffin on Family Guy?
- Which celebrity chef’s catchphrase is “bam?”
- Britney Spears met her husband Sam Asghari on the set of which music video?
- Name every Marvel “Chris.”
- Which rapper is BFFs with Martha Stewart?
- Taylor Swift wrote “Bad Blood” as a diss track against which other pop star?
- When did Aaron ask Cady what day it was in Mean Girls?
- How many games does a Jeopardy? contestants have to win to qualify for the Tournament of Champions?
- Which of Katy Perry’s albums has been her most successful?
- What is the 1980 horror film that holds the Guinness World Record for most retakes of a single scene?
- Which musician was known as the “King of Pop”?
- Who is the antagonist in the 1988 film “Die Hard”?
Pop Culture Trivia questions for middle school
- What is Lady Gaga’s real first name?
- Which member of One Direction left the band to become a solo artist?
- What film did the phrase “I see dead people” come from?
- Which famous musician released the song “24K Magic” in 2016?
- What is the name of the holiday in June meant to celebrate The Beatles?
- What was the first Disney full-length film that used computer-generated animation?
- “A Song of Ice and Fire” is the novel that which a popular TV series is based.
- Which female artist is often referred to as the “Princess of Pop”?
- What was Prince’s signature song?
- Which musician is the most nominated woman at the Grammy Awards?
- Which female artist was born as Destiny Hope?
- Which Disney princess was Walt Disney’s favorite?
- In what year was the first James Bond film released?
- Which of Stephen King’s novels was the first to be adapted into a film?
- What is Marilyn Monroe’s real name?
- What was Netflix’s most streamed show in 2020?
- What year was the first Harry Potter book published?
- In what year was YouTube created?
- Who is Marvel’s first superhero in the comic books?
- What is the name of Superman’s love interest?