Wedding trivia questions are a fun way to celebrate the love between two people who are getting married. These questions can be incorporated into the wedding reception, bridal shower, or other pre-wedding events to entertain guests and add an element of excitement to the festivities.
Wedding trivia questions may cover a wide range of topics related to the couple, including their relationship history, their engagement story, and their future plans. Questions may also ask about traditions and customs associated with weddings, as well as popular wedding-related facts and statistics.
Other possible questions could ask guests to guess the couple’s favorite foods, hobbies, or travel destinations. These questions can be a great way to get guests interacting and sharing their own experiences and memories with the happy couple.
Wedding trivia questions can also serve as a way to pay homage to the couple’s family history and cultural traditions. For example, questions could be asked about the bride and groom’s ancestral roots, or about cultural wedding traditions from around the world. This can be a meaningful way to celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of the couple’s backgrounds, while also educating guests about different cultural practices and customs. By incorporating trivia questions into the wedding festivities, the couple can create a fun and memorable experience for their guests, while also honoring their personal and cultural identities.
Overall, wedding trivia questions can be a lighthearted and entertaining way to celebrate the love and commitment between two people on their special day. They can also help to break the ice and get guests more involved in the celebration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Test Your Knowledge With These Exciting President Trivia Questions
Wedding Trivia Questions
1. What is the most popular day for weddings in the US?
2. What is the most common wedding flower in the US?
3. The average engagement last in the US how long?
4. What takes the least amount of money for the big day?
5. In what country do brides wear crowns to deflect evil?
6. What is the Scottish village of Gretna Green famous for?
7. British queen is credited with popularizing white wedding dresses in the West?
8. What are the four “somethings” a bride is supposed to have at her wedding?
9. The most popular flavor used for wedding cakes?
10. What percentage of engaged women had a bachelorette party in 2019?
11. What was the average age to get married in the U.S. in 2021?
12. What country has the lowest divorce rates?
13. What country has the highest divorce rates?
14. What is the average amount spent on a wedding cake in the U.S.?
15. Which actress stars in the 1997 film “My Best Friend’s wedding”?
16. What is the average amount Americans will spend on engagement rings?
17. Which U.S. state has the lowest average wedding costs at $15,800?
18. Which country has the oldest brides with a median age of 32.4?
19. In UK bachelorette party called?
20. What is the average age gap between married couples?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Quiz Night: Fun & Challenging Fortnite Trivia Questions
Funny Wedding Trivia Questions and Answers
21. What percentage of Americans support same-sex marriage?
22. How many years did the longest recorded marriage last?
23. What is the least popular season to get married in?
24. What percentage of American couples used a wedding planner in 2022?
25. What is a good wedding budget for 100 people?
26. What is the bride’s mother responsible for?
27. What is the average amount spent on wedding dresses in America?
28. What beverage do the bride and groom drink at a traditional Japanese wedding?
29. What is the average amount spent on wedding photographers in the U.S.?
30. What gets broken during a traditional Jewish wedding?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Exciting U.S. State Trivia Questions & Answers Test Your Knowledge!
General Wedding Trivia Questions
31. What traditional bridal body art originated in Africa and western Asia?
32 Which U.S. state has a state park known as “Honeymoon Island”?
33. How many wedding planners are in the US?
34. What is planted in the home of a Turkish groom before the wedding?
35. Who started the tradition of a white wedding dress?
36. How many weddings are conducted in Las Vegas each year?
37. How long does a traditional Moroccan wedding last?
38. What must the bride wear at a Russian wedding?
39. In Bermuda, what is placed at the top of the cake?
40. Where do the brides wear their garter?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Fun Trivia Questions for the Bride and Groom on their Big Day!
Wedding Trivia About The Couple
41. What does the rose represent in an American wedding?
42. By which item is the ninth year represented?
43. Which year is represented by fruits and flowers?
44. Which year is represented by leather?
45. In which month the number of weddings is higher?
46. Which famous male celebrity wore lipstick at his wedding?
47. Which song is the official title of Bridal Chorus?
48. In ancient Rome, what was the color of bride veils?
49. Do you know the favorite month for a wedding?
50. What is the favorite wedding place for US wedding couples?
Celebrity Wedding Trivia Questions and Answers
51. Whom did Justin Timberlake marry in 2012?
52. Where did Kate Middleton and Prince William meet?
53. Who is Beyoncé’s husband?
54. Who is Ryan Gosling’s wife?
55. How long were Tina Turner and Erwin Bach together when they got married in 2013?
56. Who is Calista Flockhart’s husband?
57. Ryan Reynolds got married with which Gossip Girl actress?
58. Which country is Salma Hayek’s husband from?
59. David Beckham married with Spice Girl is?
60. Dig Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell get married where?
Wedding Trivia For Guests
61. White wedding dresses were popularized by which British queen?
62. What is the traditional color that brides often wear in China?
63. Phrases means “getting married”?
64. Michael Jackson married how many times?
65. What should a Scottish bride do on the day before the wedding according to old Traditions?
66. When did the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton take place?
67. The wedding ring is worn to which hand?
68. What happens in the “Red Wedding” in the series “Game of Thrones”?
69. According to Jewish tradition, what does a married couple break at their wedding?
70. What do we call the anniversary to celebrate 50 years of marriage?
I am a student and a blogger who is continuously writing for 2 years. My strong niches are movies, religion, hobbies, entertainment, Harry Potter, History, Sports