These 100 trivia quizzes for kids include easy and informative questions for kids. Many of you maybe already know about some of the information and knowledge mentions below. But if you want to update and enhance your more general knowledge and information about facts you must read this trivia. You really enjoy reading it.
100 trivia quiz questions for kids
1. Everything that has a mass and occupies space is called?
2. Which is the smallest particle of a universe?
3. How many particles an atom have?
4. Name 3 particles of an atom?
5. Electron carry which charge?
6. Proton carry which charge?
7. Which particle of an atom carries no charge?
8. An atom combines to make a?
9. The basic structure of life is called?
10. Study of animals is?
11. Study of a plant is?
12. Study of life is?
13. Study of atom, compound, elements is?
14. Study of insects is?
15. Study of amphibians and reptiles is?
16. Study of fishes is?
17. Study of mammals is?
18. Study of birds is?
19. Study of protozoa is?
20. Study of tissues is?
21. First World Cup played in?
22. World longest bridge located in?
23. How many eyes a honey bee have?
24. The precious metal is?
25. 1st Asian games played in?
26. The longest planet is?
27. The currency name of Ireland is?
28. Most played game is?
29. The bulb is invented by?
30. Does CSF stand for?
31. And CRF stands for?
32. The capital of Jamaica is?
33. The capital of Poland is?
34. The first organ transplanted is?
35. Plasma is the fluid part of which liquid?
36. Deficiency of Vitamin B6 leads to?
37. What is a goiter?
38. Leukemia is commonly known as?
39. Young female horses are known as?
40. The most common blood group in Asia is?
41. Who is the father of law?
42. Nitrous oxide is the chemical name of?
43. The killer whale is also known as?
44. A group of offspring of dogs is called?
45. Which insects have taste receptors on their feet?
46. The calf is the baby of?
47. What is arachnophobia?
48. Who smells with their tongue?
49. Which is the little type of penguins?
50. Which is the largest type of monkey?
51. Ducks appear in many cartoons as a character. Name some of the cartoons?
52. Which flying mammal can live about 20 years?
53. Who is paleontologist?
54. Who is botanist?
55. Who is zoologist?
56. A concave lens is for?
57. Long-sightedness is also known as?
58. What is black death?
59. Heart of the muscles is known as?
60. Which disease is transmitted by Anopheles Mosquito?
61. The inner layer of skin is called?
62. Which technique is used to detect AIDS?
63. What is Hay fever?
64. Edward invented?
65. Headquarter of UNO is located in?
66. How many grams in one pound?
67. What are unicellular organisms?
68. Saudi Arabia is the largest producer of?
69. Which country is the largest producer of gold?
70. Longest highway located in the world is located in?
71. CPU is the?
72. What is Steel Marine Tower?
73. Which organ is responsible for the sense of touch?
74. Which is the largest organ of the body?
75. Which is the tiny ocean plants?
76. World’s largest island belongs to?
77. Typhoid fever is caused by?
78. Polio vaccine was invented by?
79. Sofia is the capital of which city?
80. Blood bank in the body is?
81. Night blindness is the deficiency of which vitamin?
82. AB blood group is the universal donor or recipient?
83. Albert Einstein is the father of?
84. McDonald’s located on every continent except?
85. Who was the first toy to be advertised on TV?
86. The process by which bread toasts is called?
87. Which insect has 14,000 teeth and dangerous for us?
88. Which country have, an emergency number (113) to report spies?
89. Which country has shortage of ninja, because of high demand of their shows?
90. What is Boanthropy?
91. Which type of frog does not sleep?
92. Which thing was invented only two years after the invention of sliced bread?
93. Which considered one of the most intelligent animals in the world?
94. The most popular item at Walmart is?
95. Sunset, on which planet is blue in color?
96. Which cells in the human body cause leukemia?
97. Who is a wealth psychologist?
Try this article also: 145+ simple and easy science quiz for kids
98. Which was the most profitable network cartoon franchise for 30 years?
99. The first film ever shown in the White House was?
100. In which year, the first atomic bomb was created?